Thread: Survival mode in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

Survival mode in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

I am really waiting for the survival mode of this game and I am super excited to see how does it turn up in the game that’s what I am saying here, so it would be better if you all can tell me what new things will be there in the survival if any of you all do have some idea about the same then please make sure that you pass on the information to me about the same that’s what I am saying here. So that’s what I want to say here.

Anyways what’s your reply on the same it would be better if you can give me some updated information about the same. That’s what I am saying here.

Re: Survival mode in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

See how can you expect that we could have got through the survival mode that’s what I am not understanding at all, see in order to get ahead with the game all I can say is that I am quite excited ti have a one good look at the survival mode of the game in fact I am end up getting a glimpse of the game then I will surely let you know about the same that’s what I want to say here. So hope you did understand what I am saying here, that’s what I want to say here, so that’s it from my side for you.

Yes it is very funny to say that since survival is the basis thing in the game and we are talking about the survival mode of this game. However what I can say is that we have to be patient and then think of some various methods by which we can survive up to a longer limit that’s what I want to say here, so I hope that’s clear for you.

Survival is the basic thing but it’s also the most difficult thing to do in the game that’s what I am saying here, so hope you all did understood what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you.

I would say that I would have to look at the campaign first and then the survival that’s what I would be going with, that’s what I want to say here. Since I did not find the survival mode interesting at all, so this is what I am saying here, anyways that’s it from my side and if you feel like asking any other questions then please do feel free to ask here. I will try and answer it out for you.

I have decided like with what I am going to go ahead see what I am planning is that I would first go with the one match of survival and then shift my attention to the mission of campaign and then directly to the multiplayer that’s what I would be deciding to go with and hence that’s what my plans are in the game so this is what I want to say here, so hope you all did understand what I am saying here and anything else that you want to ask here then please do feel forward to ask that and also start suggesting me something with which you all would like to go with.

I don’t think so anyone would be interested in going with the campaign or the survival since with the so much maps introduced and also the multiplayer format introduced I don’t think so we will be thinking about changing something else.

So this is what I am saying here, I hope you all did get what I have said here.

Firstly I am going to try with the campaign, then multiplayer and next is survival after that I will be constantly wondering around multiplayer and spec ops that’s what I would be doing over here. I will not be looking at the campaign and also the survival mode as well since I will not find the need of going with them at all as I feel that they will be useless in the later stages of the game, that’s what I feel here. That my opinion to what you all have asked here.

I feel like laughing at you because you all did not do any kind of experiments at all in the game especially of the survival/specops/campaign. I think they are the basic things in the game and hence what I can say is that unless and until you have sorted out the basic things in the game I don’t think so you will be able to reach anywhere in the game that’s what I am saying here.