Thread: Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 Region Locked

Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 Region Locked

Hello friends, I am thinking of buying Modern Warfare 3 in Malaysia, as I will be there when it was announced Australians know if this will affect DLC'S the region lock? So if you have anything about it then please tell me about it and so that I can get the game for me and also I will be able to play the game and also I would be thankful for the suggestion you will give to me. So please tell me about it, thank you.

Re: Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 Region Locked

I do not believe her, and the copy was leaked to the U.S., but I think the guy is supposed to have lived in the UK ..: S I'm not sure Thou

If you are buying the PS3 version, the game is not region locked. For example, a copy of the U.S. can play in one of the EU, AUS, or PS3 Asia. DLC so far, in general, items purchased in the shop are region locked PS, but there are exceptions to the PS Store for the EU, AUS and EU share the same basic PS Store. Any store bought DLC AUS PS, only work on a copy of the game AUS. However, CoD games, fortunately, is a bit different. When you buy the map packs, you can access all the different regional versions of this map pack. You can download all of them if you wish, at no additional cost, but the only version that works with your game, will match the code on your hard BLES.

If you are buying for the X360 Modern Warfare 3... I'm not much help. I have no X360 and do not know the details of how the Xbox. I would have to afford to buy the DLC would be the same as the PS3 version, but do not know if the games are still region locked on the X360.