Thread: How to get the Prestige Token in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 game

How to get the Prestige Token in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 game

Hello friends, my brother was a level 49 in COD4 in my gamertag what was standing so you can make the sign of prestige. I literally only get to level 55 after 10 hours, probably the value of play and was a little less than 4000 XP away from never playing this game again (it takes so long to level up). I will rule and I'm lying in a hallway that is losing 195-35 and figure I'll go quickly trying to capture a territory to get some points. I turn to one and start planting when a guy comes around the corner. The emergent in the face and to my surprise, the screen of my 4000 did not shine 5. I thought maybe it was some weird screw and ignored and the game ended seconds later. So I go back to the room only to find that now I'm ready for the prestige. Unfortunately I had no other choice than prestige and now my account is in the negative and failed to clearly legitimate conditions prestige because I fell in that lobby. Do you still receive the signal? Because if not I basically just lost the game 3-4 days by chance.

Re: How to get the Prestige Token in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 game

My question is how to know if their prestigious legitimately or not. Should really be getting 4 chips, but I switched to Xbox and PS3 now only prestigious black operations, while black ops I prestigious waw and Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare 2 in ps3: / shit happens is all I can say

It just sucks because I was actively trying to make legitimate and granted, is only a symbol, but if I do not understand why it is so difficult to control going to be a bit annoying because all the lost time. No harm done through the main. All this is just a ploy for money anyway that people not standing in the previous games could go and rent or purchase in order to obtain the extra chips. On a side note, if people are being rewarded by illegal means I hope they screw up and glitches Modern Warfare 3 was banned because it drove me crazy in Modern Warfare 2.

I know what you mean, but again should not see it as a waste of time. Playing the game should be fun. I do not care failures Do not do it sometime. I hate when I'm playing an online game, but, for example, faults in the Mike Myers cod4 was lethal. Call of duty 4 Mike Myers, who did what to me and then said at the live broadcast Thieve bowling gameplay set of Mike Myers in the lobby privilege Modern Warfare 3 just made for me.

Well, it was fun for a while do not get me wrong, but not killstreaks, the lack of challenges, dominated bonuses, etc. all got old quickly. Even the fact that I managed to kill a TDM to 10 points instead of 100 it took me crazy haha. Either way, I have what I needed and never go back into cod4 again we all bow our heads in silence and mourn the loss of this classic game.

You can get, I hope it does because in MW2, after hitting prestige 10, I joined a lobby of the ground war and just randomly unlock all challenges