Thread: What will you do when Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 releases?

What will you do when Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 releases?

Hello friends, I am really excited for the game to be release and also I also wanted to know that what you people will do when the game will be released and also which is the first thing you will do with the game, like the Campaign, Multiplayer, Survival, in the game. I would be playing the Campaign as the game would be released out. So kindly tell me about you and also what you think about it. Thank you.

Re: What will you do when Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 releases?

Thinking of jumping straight to the multiplayer, as soon as I get home from the midnight release of the lot is among the first in the UK to succeed. However, if there is any problem with the matchmaking going to try and glare through the campaign in the morning

While the first season would normally do so I can get a sense of play before going online, my colleagues and I are gathering together and then rendezvousing in a house with four TVs and our Xbox so needless to say that it will be playing multiplayer.

After the midnight release, and it is likely that the speed of the house 20 minutes of running and playing in multiplayer mode safely.... is almost the only reason I buy games is to play multiplayer.... I have the intention of playing until around 5-6am, go to bed and wake up around noon and play some more.

Working already in hell after release, unfortunately. That said, play multiplayer, probably until you prestige. I have a couple of friends who, frighteningly enough is likely to be presiding week of release. After that, survival will probably be my bread and butter for the game. It all depends though. A couple of hours sleep in the afternoon the next day, go to the pub at night, the release later than midnight finishing time of 4 hours play multiplayer with my double xp then take a nap. When I get up I will make the campaign and then 2 more days of multiplayer / sleep until I'm back at work.

Midnight release speeding up home and playing multiplayer the entire night, possibly hit up a number of spec ops/survival for a bit. Other than mostly Multi Player the whole week and then Campaign on veteran in excess of the weekend to obtain that crushed and come to an end the epic story. after that reverse to more Multi Player and survival/specops

I will play the game as the Multi Player, and I was waiting for the game to be released and also I have played many of the others games only in the multi player mode, so I will play that.

I am also excited for the game and also wanted to have a hand over the game, right now I am out for some will be going home and getting the game from the store and will be playing the Multi Player mode which is there in the game and also I have seen some of the videos of the game which has increased the level of playing the game. So I cannot wait for the game, the moment I landed at my place the first thing I will do is that I will purchase the game and will be playing the game throughout night with my gaming friends.

I will play Multi Player when the Homies are there, if there is no Homies then I will play the Campaign, for the Survival and the specials Ops when there is only one homies and then also when no one likes to play the multi player, this is how I have figure it out.