Thread: What you think about the Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 controversial scene

What you think about the Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 controversial scene

Hello friends, I'm sure you all remember the mission in Modern Warfare 2 "non-Russian" and all its controversy, it seems that Infinity Ward raised his game to the controversy with Modern Warfare 3. The scene will cause a shit storm in the media I guess, but one thing I think when it happens, is that more or less the same treatment went down with. But I guarantee you will Modern Warfare 3 more criticism for it. So what you think about it. Thank you.

Re: What you think about the Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 controversial scene

Guaranteed, the media loves to jump all the video games by accusing them of stealing the innocence of children and shit. I do not understand how the film industry can release films like Saw series, which shows the real-world graphic violence and torture, which "must see" status, however, a full set of pixels is crossing the line? I understand that in games, you are carrying out such acts (referring to "No Russian") but how impressionable think we are?

People saying it is worse than no Russian, but what the hell is that? In no Russian had to shoot a lot of innocent people, here is a scene that is not even responsible..

This is stupid. Ignorant reactions will emerge from the media, and all other tree-hugging crying fans. Like that "Russians", this only helps to increase the dramatic effect that the creators are trying to cover the player.... making the game much more enjoyable and "realistic". Not everyone can be happy and rainbow images and shit.... is war.... something I've been part of several times. And guess what? No purple unicorns jumping all over the place. The general public and media is cat.

Should not receive more flak then there were Russians, Russia is not controlled what happened, who were part of it. But this, this is just shows the start of the attacks. And you think that this is the worst of the Russians will do in this game? I have serious doubts that it is.

Look, it's sad yes. This is World War 3. The player does not kill the child. This is only a representation of what the world might be like if it was World War 3. I think we should get angry about death now and say that character is also controversial. If this causes a shit storm will only lose more faith in people and their intelligence.

Honestly, if this controversy cause, then the media is showing that they are becoming tree hugging pussies, look chainsaw Texas slaughter, the first 2 films were gruesome as **** (like a scene in which Leather face, the mounds of a girl with a chainsaw and cut up the crotch), but the movie was really dumped third in terms of horror, I could not even see real blood, only the "blood" splatters and sound effects, that's just one example, Modern Warfare 2 , there is controversy had hurt Russia because Russia or Russians killed. Modern Warfare 3, there may be controversial, because the mind the gap IRL seems to terrorist attacks, the terrorists bomb a child in the video (with a "charity in the world" truck), the release of chemical gases to all of London.

Yes, in my eyes will be its exaggerated but one thing is that the scene represents a very large non-gaming companies, only one other company has done this year and that was bulletproof, but hell is not much if you did not follow the game then you would know, but I guarantee that since Modern Warfare 3 (any popular game in general) the media have a field day when his freedom.

Is just reflecting the horror of the present war. I love CoD, but sometimes it's good if there is something in a video game offends pax. Video games are a form of art and great art always brings a reaction of the person who reads it. But let's not forget that there are veterans who have seen this done happen by making it difficult for them to see their children / who saw it in a video game.

What always makes me laugh is that politicians who come and criticize a game to make scenes like this, however, sanction this kind of thing in real life from real people.