Thread: Call of duty: Elite Premium will not have access to the Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

Call of duty: Elite Premium will not have access to the Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

Hello friends, I have heard that the PC version of Elite has no access to the paid version of the elite and therefore will not be awarded with founder status. Only premium subscriptions Elite status will founder. Is it true and this is been announced by the game developing company which has made the Call of duty game, so kindly please tell me about it and also what you think if it is true. Thank you.

Re: Call of duty: Elite Premium will not have access to the Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

This does not surprise me. PC as a platform is additional attempt and financial resources for the least return; Activision aware of this so Modern Warfare 3 on the PC is getting minimal support. It's not just me disusing PC as a gaming platform. Xbox 360 has the most sales of the console series and that all the DLC and bug fixes first, after a month later on Play Station 3. That should also tell that Activision just going where the money is. I still love the series but obviously greedy bother me.

Re: Call of duty: Elite Premium will not have access to the Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

I was surprised he even chose to make the game for PC to be honest, seems a lot of work for a community so terrible. I think it should work again on it and get a better for the user to play it.

You know that without our "community's terrible," there would be no Call of Duty at this point; you know that the first 3 Call of Duty was PC exclusive right.... If we had back then hype the game as we did, then the series would not be playing right now.