Thread: Do we really need Skill Shop in Sonic Generations

Do we really need Skill Shop in Sonic Generations

I've been thinking about it since I've beaten the game, as full. And I have not had a good reason to go to the store of skills and use any of the skills. Not that I was not there once. I wanted to use some skills for fun [and Super Sonic, but we're not talking about "Sonic dyed yellow" at this time]. But was it really necessary? I felt like two Sonics was almost perfect, as they were passing through the stages.

Re: Do we really need Skill Shop in Sonic Generations

There is a skill that is supposed to make you move faster, 300% boost gauge bar in the modern Sonic (which I think is better than the ability to increase without limit), etc. I believe that skills have an important role in sprinting. I stick to the same, but when I get bored of them, I will test different. In addition, there are some skills that people turn on if they were standard.

Still trying to get past planet Wisp to unlock that ability. I had no idea it would be so hard. Curious but how many skills you get do get classic on their new journey. i never use, but it's really fun, like the "safe passage" one. I might try to get the right combination of skills to recreate the sonic physical 4s generations!

It is an optional thing. Personally I think it's a great idea because it gives more freedom in terms of styles of play (which considering how people are split in this sense is a smart move). They should do from now is a great way to accommodate fans who want style pulse based on the game and fans who want to push oriented style of play time.

The store of skill, not a bad idea that was poorly implemented. I had emptied the store after reaching chemical factory. When the new (very rarely) appears, is in most of the 4,000, while I have 60,000 to spend. It should have been updated more steadily; the skills have been much more exclusive (or should have increase much fewer than the acts and not the confront missions). You truly just get the skills to beat the missions, which is annoying. They should have done to buy the skills to unlock to get the red rings, which have matched more. Furthermore, it is so difficult to get all the red rings, so that rewards are a little fairer.

I think it should have sold over just skills. Possibly it could have sold items, firm modes, other zones/acts, playable characters. As well, for an 8 Gb+ game, it is small; the majority games that size are massive. I am hoping there are things which can be accessed through DLC.

As retail prices go, I'm betting the store is very useful for unskilled players and makes the progression seem worthwhile. And remember, a lot of people who have not played a sonic game time chosen above. So they are probably very wrong with that, and minimum yields in terms of points in the game for him. So buy things more difficult for them.