Thread: Unable to preorder Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

Unable to preorder Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

HI, I am very big Fan of COD and have played almost each and every version they made yet, and guys you also must be aware about the newer version called Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3. Is there anybody over here pre order this game? Because I am not able to do that anyways, don’t know what could be the problem but I have tried so many times but still having problem with the phone. Any suggestion?

Re: Unable to preorder Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

from where you are about to buy the game? Because I am not sure about other sources but still I have ordered it from their official website only and having no problem with it.

Anyways you should also get it from here.

where do you stay BTW? Because let me tell you as the game is available at particular definite countries only. Thus make sure whether it is been available in your country or region or not. See I have mentioned some name where the game is available and rest other regions may have to wait till the game gets released officially.

Regions:

• US

• Australia

• Belgium – NL / FR

• Canada

• Denmark

• Finland

• France

• Germany

• Italy

• Netherland

• Mexico

• Norway Russia, etc.

I Pre-ordered the hardened edition awhile back from Best Buy but I just understand that i cannot discover the receipt for the pre-order. So Is it still possible that I’ll get the game even though I don't have the receipt?

I think it would be pretty difficult to get the game, because This is why we have a important PILE.

But still I personally believe it also Depends on what particulars rather information you had to make available. If you had utilized a credit card to give a deposit that would make it simpler to verify too, thus you can get it on the basis of that as well. Have you ever contacted them? Because it might be possible that after such verification you may get duplicate receipt for the same otherwise I don’t think you’ll get the game without that receipt.