Thread: uninstalling Hydrophobia: Prophecy game because of annoying bug

uninstalling Hydrophobia: Prophecy game because of annoying bug

I have been purchase for three hours to active a code. i still restarted it two times. And figured i might have elapsed somewhat. But, the moment i hit the same spot then the cipher merely decline to activate. i even confirmed my files. Un-installed and installed the game. So, my query is? Did they even examine the game previous to them launched it...

Re: uninstalling Hydrophobia: Prophecy game because of annoying bug

Why not remain pass the time for a patch instead of... to come for a patch and also having to do a 5GB installation space? The game has a little jagged edges but this is one manufacturer I'm eager to allow off the hook. The only issues I have had are one or two graphics things but they are small. I'm not as far as you although.

It doesn't actually matter to me every time i ever un-install rather or not. Because, the few weeks ago I received my latest motherboard. So I'd maybe have to reinstalling the windows anyways. It just irritating me off that I couldn't make any development. It doesn't mean i desire to repayment my money. But, just wait for a patch that repair this all. So, i can install it again it once the time is there. I presume i misplaced my patience over instance.

You don’t have to re-install one steam games just for the reason of that. Just copy the steam folder anywhere else, do the re-install /upgrade operating system, install steam, make confident steam is no longer operating, and copy the steam folder reverse to the installed steam. You WILL have to start again the install of the games (it occur when you click play), but you don’t have to re-download the whole thing once more.

I would attempt varying your drivers. Possibly with older drivers or newer drivers it could repair your difficulty. If that didn't use, you would attempt to modify the EXE file to somewhat like Rift.exe or somewhat like that. That could assist you!

It approximately feels like several form of DRM, like progressive dreadful conditions as you search out deeper into the game.

[A] - It's a 10$ game although

[B] - It's simple to confirm that I truly purchased this.

I switched off my developer environment which is VC2010 in case it was sad that it was functioning. It’s made no variation. That might clarify why they're not talk about it in the patch notes or actually confirming that there is other intelligence though.

I have noticed 3 crash modes.

* I’m standing in front of a cipher, it's green reticule, it's viewing "X" to examine the cipher and when you push the X not anything happens.

* Throughout the camera like CCTV, which you acquire to though Mavi, you choose a door you desire to open, it goes greens you hit the X, it doesn't release.

* You stare at a CCTV during the Mavi, it goes bottle green, you strike the X and not anything happens.

I've by no means had a difficulty getting the cipher to open a door or unencrypted somewhat once the cipher’s truly been read excluding in the cases where I attempt to open a entrance through a CCTV connection.

Several folks are not doing things properly. You have to acquire all required occurrence key as wanted in order to observe the decrypt code on the walls, in order for Mavi to decrypt the accurate door. If you are lost the compulsory code or the key Mavi isn't going to work correctly.