Thread: Completed Sonic Generations 100%

Completed Sonic Generations 100%

I wanted to tell you that I have completed 100 percent of the Sonic Generations I have managed to achieve all the 49 achievements and all the stupid mission in the game. all the hard mode of the game is supposed to quite easy as I am expecting and I have also all the extras and all the 55 statues and red rings was not difficult to complete. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Completed Sonic Generations 100%

In this particular game I have managed to get all the rings and I have also completed all the modern mission which are available in the game. now I have decided that I will switch to classic mode of the game.

I wanted to know which are the six achievements in this particular game. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

I wanted to tell you following six secret achievements in the game which can be stated as follow.
    You should not die on the sky sanctuary act 1, beat act 2 chemical plant without going into the water. Beat final boss without taking damage then beat the level with the supersonic. Now find hidden red ring into the speed highway and after that find the hidden red ring on the higher level.

Tell me whether the above mentioned information was useful to get the requirement of yours.

Well I am wondering that the developer of the game will provide some kind of the codes which will be useful to unlock the various kind of the trophies in the game. so far there is no official announcement from the developer of the game its just a thought. According to me there will not be much difference into the situation however you are supposed to get great fun while playing the game. Lets hope the developer of the game will provide the above mentioned fun while playing the game. To complete 100% of the game you will require to clear the S rank all the mission of the game.

I don’t think so this particular is that much bad as all the people are wondering. The main thing of this particular game is adventure and many people are still enjoying this particular game. so many people are used to play.
    Following are the stages which I liked most in this particular game.
    Mine
    Sky Sanctuary
    Chemical Plant
    City Escape
    Crisis City
    Green Hill
    The sonic heroes stage
    Speed highway
    Rooftop run
    Planet wisp