Thread: What we can have in Saturn Era DLC of Sonic Generations?

What we can have in Saturn Era DLC of Sonic Generations?

Well I have played Sonic Generations. I wanted to know whether the developer of the game are supposed to provide some kind of DLC for this particular. I would like to have Saturn era of this particular games. Let me know do you thinking in this particular situation. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What we can have in Saturn Era DLC of Sonic Generations?

Saturn Era Sonic, Sonic R, Sonic 3D Blast and Sonic Jam if you wanted to get over there. Well personally I am not the fond of the Sonic R or 3D blast at all the much. I loved the music of this particular game.

Astalavista is the part of era but none of the Saturn game level which has been included into the Sonic generations. Hence it could be the an own era which of the classic era level seems to be stop after the sonic and knuckles. It supposed to consist of the 2 major Saturn games which are Sonic R and 3D Blast as well as Sonic X-Treme. If you wanted to include the game which was to be contented with the Mario 64 will be gets cancelled.

Well according to me the generations treatments is seems to be cool. We can have lots of creative liberties which should be provided into those kind of the level which are supposed to be the Sonic level archetypes. I have figured out that the Rusty Ruin and Radiant Emerald are the two levels which are seems to be quite unique for that particular level. If we are supposed to get the Sonic X Treme which are having it the levels would be the first time which has been game be ever seen referenced officially.

Saturn is supposed to get more love in the game. it’s a human nature that each and everyone will critical the own children hence I am wondering that the Saturn Sonic seems to provide more appearances. Saturners will get the love in terms of Amy's Pink Cabrioulet and songs from the super sonic. All the star racing and several rereleased Saturn classics on the newer systems. So I am wondering that it ought be contented. If the developer of the game will not provide the same then I am wondering that it seems to be big loss to the developer of the game. it would be quite awesome if the developer of the game will provide the above mentioned thing. I am not sure whether the above mentioned thing will happen or not but lest hope the developer of the game will provide the same..

If you are looking to get the Saturn love than you should not look into the Sonic direction. I wanted to also tell you that Sonic is not having the big presence on the Saturn.

I would like to comment over here in this particular thread is that the Saturn era is not supposed to be the favourite era. It seems to be describe that the Sonic games which are released with the technically spin off before of the Dreamcast era. But it did not supposed to say which are not the plenty of the potential for the Sonic R, 3D blast and X-Treme level which are supposed to get the generations treatment. The songs of the game is not same as the of the putting into the same level from the game which you have stated over here in this particular thread.

They have provided the best level of the music. Saturn will have the brake through with Sonic X-Treme. In case it is never canceled at the same moment of the time. I have already seen the X-Treme for the 3D games and you have to see that it is just released back into the game. Dreamcast is supposed to have an ability to connect with the online gaming server . I am looking to have Resort Island.

Well according to me Sega is supposed to be ahead of the their time. fish eye camera which X-treme should not be implemnetd into any of the Soinic games to the date. According to me it seems to be the best platform since it will give the better percepation which many of the players are supposed to lacked by many of the performer of the game.
    There are people who are saying that sonic X-treme is seems to be horrible and I will be really happy if it will not got released. Also the developer of the game should provide the Christmas Nights to this particular game.