Thread: FPS holding back the Hydrophobia: Prophecy

FPS holding back the Hydrophobia: Prophecy

Performance is one of the most crucial part of any of the games and this is the only thing that is holding back the Hydrophobia: Prophecy. I will be really happy if they will be able to resolve this issue. I am starting this thread so that all the people an post all the possible issues which they are experiencing. I found that this is not supporting the crossfire and that is the reason I am using the RadeonPro to make that disable. This is helping me a bit but still there are some isues like FPS. Below is my system specification:
    Specs:
    • Radeon 5970
    • Intel corei7 930 OC@3.76GHz
    • 6GB DDR3 RAM
    • Windows 7 64bit
    • Catalyst 11.5a
    • CFX profile 11.4 CAP2

Re: FPS holding back the Hydrophobia: Prophecy

Here is the hardware needed to run this game flawlessly.
    • Operating System: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7
    • Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2
    • Memory: 2 GB
    • Video card: NVidia 8600GT with 512MB RAM or Radeon HD 3650 with 512MB RAM
    • DirectX : DirectX 9.0c
    • 8 GB of HDD space

All the things are good for me but in the insane areas, I am getting 19 FPS and this really makes impossible to play the games. I am also not sure that there is the melee key. The AI looks to always run up to me as well as shotgun me within the face. I can't looks to do damage through those sonic shots otherwise whatever and therefore they just kill or I have to escape.

Hello, I am having the below system and this game is running well for me with around 70 fps.
    • ATI Radeon 5870 1gb
    • Intel Core I7 960 at 4x3.20 Ghz
    • 12 gb ram
    • Win 7 64 bit

Hydrophobia Prophecy will have the support of the PlayStation Move and offer the best gaming experience across all platforms as a representative of the studio, which states: "Hydrophobia Prophecy on the PSN will be a cut above its original version, since the gameplay has been revamped and history can be explored further. In addition to support its release on the PSN, the Darknet system will be proposed for the first time console gamers and allow them to leave comments directly to the developers."

This can be the problem with the graphoic card driver that you are having in your system and for that reason you are getting the issues like this. So you can try by updating the driver and see if that helps to you.

PS3 players have really thought never see Kate Wilson landed on their console. But this time, Hydrophobia Prophecy has its release date lying on official statement: Wednesday, November 2 as the final game of Dark Energy Digital will be launched on the console Sony PlayStation Move compatible. Developers ensure that this version, improved from many areas that has nothing to do with the game released on Xbox 360, either in substance or form. PlayStation Plus subscribers can ensure this without spending a cent, while the game will be sold.

I found that the music of the trailer is really bad and breaks the head. This is the reason that I didn’t buy that.

Dark Energy Digital has released the launch trailer for Hydrophobia Prophecy, which will be available on the online platform from the PlayStation Network for normal users and at least for this month for free for subscribers to the PlayStation Plus. The embodies many game genres, sections are present third-person shooter and stealth phases, not to mention a few jumps and acrobatics that they wink at the platform genre.

Hydrophobia Prophecy has already appeared for PC and XBLA and now called Dark Energy Digital. Although the PC version of Hydrophobia Prophecy received quite good reviews, but there were some problems, which have now been fixed in the PS3 version. On psnstores.com commented on Dark Energy's Peter Jones, what changes we expect in the PS3 version.

When the title was announced, I was particularly impressed by the concept of the game, even when it was just that Hydrophobia appears only as a download. However, I am since the release of PC/360, despite technical improvements and playful the PSN version, not sure if it is really worthwhile, especially since the lack of variety has been criticized.

I hope that Dark Energy Digital, a face-off version of the PlayStation Store releases, so I have to decide ultimately if my money for Hydrophobia: Prophecy is well laid out, or I would prefer for other titles, such as I am Alive , Journey, Trine 2 or save Shank 2, in which the publication is also not too far away.