Thread: getting black screen after launching Hydrophobia: Prophecy

getting black screen after launching Hydrophobia: Prophecy

Well some days before I have downloaded the Hydrophobia: Prophecy game in my computer and after downloading the Hydrophobia: Prophecy game in my computer I have installed it in my computer and after installing the game in my computer when I tried to launch the game at that time I get black screen only. Please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

Re: getting black screen after launching Hydrophobia: Prophecy

Well according to normally this type problem occurs when the computer specification does not match with the requirements of the game and that is why I would like to tell you that provide information about your system specification so that I can give you reply according to that.

Yes I will also suggest you the same. If game requirement is higher than your computer specification then you will not able to run the game in your computer. The requirement of the game is

Operating system should be Windows XP or windows Vista or Windows 7
    CPU should be Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2
    Memory 2 GB required
    Hard disk space 8 GB
    512 MB Graphics Memory required

You should first check your system specification with this and after that you will be able to identify the exact problem.

Thanks for helping me. My system specification is Intel core i3 processor, Asus motherboard, 4GB RAM, 500 GB WD hard drive and NVidia 8600GT graphic card. I think it is enough to run this game in my computer. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this issue.

Did you get any error while installing the Hydrophobia: Prophecy game in your computer? If you get any error then I think that is the reason why you are facing this problem and I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by reinstalling the game and after reinstalling the game in your computer you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

if you didn’t get any error while installing the game then you have to check whether same problem is coming with other game also or not. If problem is coming with other game also then problem is with your computer.

Yes I am also agree with the above reply. Sometimes due to corrupt installation also this type of problem can take place. If you want to solve this problem then you have to remove the Hydrophobia: Prophecy game from your computer and after removing the game you have to install the Hydrophobia: Prophecy game in your computer again and after that you have to check whether same problem is coming or not. I am telling you this solution because there was same problem occurred with me also and after that I have reinstalled the game in my computer and after that my problem get solved.

Well I will not suggest you to reinstall the Hydrophobia: Prophecy game as problem is not with the game. instead of reinstalling the game you have to try to fix this problem by reinstalling the graphic drivers in your computer. First you have to uninstall the graphic card drivers and after that you have to also remove on board drivers from your computer and after uninstalling that you have to reboot the PC.

Now you have to first install the onboard drivers in your computer and after installing that you have to install that you need to install the graphic card drivers in your computer and then you have to try to start the Hydrophobia: Prophecy game again and then whether your problem get solved or not.

If the above solution does not help you to fix this issue then you have to download the latest drivers from the official site of the Nvidia for your NVidia 8600GT graphic card then you have to install that drivers and after installing that check whether your problem get solved or not.

To download the latest drivers for NVidia 8600GT graphic card you have to click here DOWNLOAD. After that you have to click on the download button and then you have to click on the agree and download option and then you have to download it in your computer and then you have to install it and then problem will get solved.

I hope after installing the latest drivers problem will get solved.

I have downloaded the latest drivers from the link which you have provided and after that I have installed it in your my system and after that my problem get solved. Now all the things are started working fine. Thank you.