Thread: Fps drop in smoke/water splashes while playing Hydrophobia:Prophecy

Fps drop in smoke/water splashes while playing Hydrophobia:Prophecy

Hi friends I have recently installed Hydrophobia: Prophecy game in my computer and after installing the Hydrophobia: Prophecy game in my computer when I started playing it at that time it has started giving me problem. While playing the game Fps drop in smoke/water splashes.

What should I do to solve this issue?

Re: Fps drop in smoke/water splashes while playing Hydrophobia:Prophecy

According to me you should try different resolution with this game and after that you have to see whether it makes any difference or not. Many times some graphics gives problem at high resolution and that is why by changing the resolution this type of problem can get solved.

IF you have to already tried to solve this problem by changing the resolution in the Hydrophobia: Prophecy game and after that also same problem is coming then you have to try to solve this problem by setting all the graphics option from higher to lower. First you have to open the Hydrophobia: Prophecy game and after that you have to go in to the setting and after going in to the setting you have to select the graphic setting and then you have to change all the graphic options from higher to lower.

After you change the setting you have to check whether same problem is coming or not. As far as I know after changing the graphic setting from higher to lower your problem will get solved. If you need any more help with this then let me know.

According to me you should first play any other game in your computer and after that you have to check whether same problem is coming or not. If you get the same problem with other game then problem is with the graphic drivers in your computer and if problem is coming with the Hydrophobia: Prophecy game only then problem is with the game only.

Did you try to fix this issue by reinstalling the Hydrophobia: Prophecy game? Many times by reinstalling the Hydrophobia: Prophecy game this type of problem can get solved. First you have to open the control panel and after that you have to open add and remove programs and after that you have to uninstall the Hydrophobia: Prophecy game. after uninstalling the Hydrophobia: Prophecy game you have to reboot the computer and then you have to install the Hydrophobia: Prophecy game again and then check whether same problem is coming or not.

If you are getting the same problem after trying above solution then you have to try to solve this problem uninstalling the graphic drivers from your computer and after that you have to run the Ccleaner and then you have to install the graphic drivers again and after installing that you have to check whether same problem is coming while playing Hydrophobia: Prophecy game or not. I think this will help you to fix this issue.

I have referred your solution and first I tried to solve this issue by changing the resolution of the Hydrophobia: Prophecy game and after changing the resolution also I was facing the same problem. Now after that I have reinstalled the graphic drivers in my computer and after reinstalling drivers also I was getting the same issue.

Is there any other way to fix this issue then please let me know? Thank you in advance.

According to me you should download the updated graphic drivers from the internet and after downloading the updated drivers you have to first remove the drivers which Is already installed in your computer and after uninstalling that you have to remove all the temporary files and after that you have to double click on the driver installation file which you have downloaded and after that you have to install that in your computer and then your problem will get solved. Try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.

If updating the drivers does not help you to fix this issue then you have to download the latest direct X in your computer and after that you have to install that in your computer and after that check whether game works properly or not.