Thread: I think modern Sonic Generations is not good as Modern Sonic Colours

I think modern Sonic Generations is not good as Modern Sonic Colours

I have played couple of round of Sonic Generations and I have found that the some of the modern sonic is not good in terms of control and color. I have noticed that it seems to be less responsive in some of the situation and I am also missing the wall jump and it was really fun while playing this particular game. according to me this particular game is seems to be great fun. However post your speculation on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

re: I think modern Sonic Generations is not good as Modern Sonic Colours

Well I don’t agree with the thing which you have stated over here. Well according to me Modern Sonic seems to be terrible in the color in the 3D space. You will be able to jump in some of the situation and on the specific materials or team.

I disagree with you by the thing which you have stated over here. Well according to me Modern Sonic is having the better jumping capability rather than of the color. Especially into 2D platforming. There is wall jumping in the game however I would like to tell you that it is available for the specific section. I loved the color which are involved in the game.

I wanted to tell you that I have found myself getting bored with the colors which are available in the game. So far I have played the one level of the game and hence I am not able to say whether there is good set of the colors are available into the 2D version of the game.
    I have also found that there is difference between the Generations 2D and colors 2D. it is having slopes, loops, speed. Also I think Sonic in the game is more easily controlled and colors. Well there is nothing to do much with the colors of the game.

Well I have played the game and I wanted to tell you that modern sonic is seems to be quite faster and it seems to be spazzy. I think the colors are also seems to be good and you will really enjoy the same. I used to do double jump in the game. there are the people who are not happy with the colors of the game. For this particular game I wanted to tell you that some of the level design are quite better and except Planet Wisp. I can imaging how some one can miss the double jump from the colors and I would not like to miss the same. I don’t know about people but really enjoying this particular game.

I would like to play Unleashed/Generations gameplay rather than that of the colors. Colors are having lots of aspect and I think it cannot be easily done.

If you are wanted to know about the opinion of mine then I wanted to tell you that I would like to play the Sonic Generation. No doubt that Sonic colors is not a bad game but whenever I am playing I am getting feeling that I am playing Mario game rather than that of the Sonic game. Well I am really happy that the developer of the game have provided the speed in the game but there should not be overdoing of the point.
    Well I have found that the controls of the Sonic Generations is great than that of Colors gameplay. The controls of the gameplay is quite bad and it did not seems to be good into 3D sections. However in this particular version of the game the Control is great.

I don’t liked the original Sonics since from I was younger rather than I would like to prefer Mickey Mouse game.

The controls of the Sonic colors is seems to be fine. The corners placed with each Nintendo controller is supposed to preventing the analog stick to be perform as a analog stick. Hence the controller of the Generations are seems to be better than that of the previous version of the games.

I totally agree with you. Well the Generations controls are supposed to be working rather than of the 3D space. You cannot say it is perfect but you can say it quite tighter than that of the previous once. The gameplay is considerable fast. You are supposed to get the boost in the game so that you are going to get the power and also use the skills and go through the level quite faster and you can simply skip through the some of the platform. You are not supposed to get any opportunity in Colors.
    The colors is supposed to attract more Mario & Sonic fans than that of only sonic friends. You are not going to get the more opportunity for the hardcore Sonic fan. The Color is not bad game but it is a good game to play. I wanted to tell you that Sonic generations is better to play.

Re: I think modern Sonic Generations is not good as Modern Sonic Colours

They have provided Babylon Rogues. I have changed the voices and personalities which can be called as character development. Jet was supposed to play into the Black Knight. According to me there will be great fun while playing this particular game.