Thread: List of Glitch/Bug in Sonic Generations

List of Glitch/Bug in Sonic Generations

I found some bugs in this game, which is really irritating for me. Failure occurs at random textures, update the drivers. Configuration Tool will not run. Customization Workshop game freezes. Anyone here found anything which is odd or any kind of bugs? Please share your ideas and your queries and help them who have trouble with this game.

Re: List of Glitch/Bug in Sonic Generations

I just odium this very much at present. But my bug is that currently later than beating Modern Sonic's Green Hill zone for the first time, right while you enter the hub world, the game crashes.

The game needs Steam on your PC, you have to have Steam. But yes, you can check the veracity of the confirm game cache (steam in the library, right click the game, go to properties, local files, and is one of the alternatives there).

The game has been working for me, no errors or accidents with the exception of some deceleration that occurs at specific levels, but always in the same place. The slowdown is especially severe in the levels of chemical plants and suspect it may be an engine problem in connection with the provision of water. Although I could be wrong, but there seems to be random, as in the same places. I really hope that the issue of the slowdown can be resolved quickly because my PC is well above the recommended specifications for this game and I have only run on a 2D monitor as well.

The configuration tool does not start at all for me, making it impossible to play the game. This is a common problem, as several people of steam are reporting similar problems. We tried several solutions, such as re-installation, verifying the game files can be run in different ways, etc. In its current form there is no solution, and I'm really upset about not being able to play the game I paid for. Even those who seem to have problems you can run with him too, and someone on this board said it needed. I hope we can get an update so you can play this game.

One possible cause of the problem is the configuration tool by a controller that is not Xbox 360 or so I read somewhere today. The solution offered was to disable the driver before loading the configuration tool to reactivate once you have loaded. You should then be able to configure and Save / Exit the tool.

I have attempted the fixes on the page (except for having a friend send their ConfigurationTool.exe, I'm waiting for my friend to help me tonight), and have had no luck. I do not think Steam is responsible for it, however, as the Configuration Tool can be opened from the folder without steam. I think it would be more appropriate to use Steam.

There is no distinction in the region in the list of best scores. It is said that everyone is in the EU. At least in the pages I saw (in my opinion, also in the EU, despite being in Canada), others say there are still dozens of Japan in that country. Distinction between the two regions. Any website that shows little script based on IP location can do much more. Sega really needs to be paid by users of this beta test. It has to be cheaper than hiring a team of real game testers. Well, actually, they get it for free, which is definitely cheaper.

The only real problem I am having is the connection for online play, just shock. It's really aggravating and I just want it fixed as I have done basically everything. Another mistake that happened to me that crashed in the city of the crisis, and then ended up corrupting my saves and I had to reboot the system. Online play really needs fixing errors; however, I get nervous before.