Thread: which will you increase among 3 attributes in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

which will you increase among 3 attributes in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

As the game is about to release I would like to know what are you going to do in the game among the three attributes. As I would be using the thief/ rougue/ illusion mage for my first level game. But as level goes up I wonder what attributes I would use in the game. So as what are you going to use in the same

Re: which will you increase among 3 attributes in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

For a mage , something like a 4:1 mana hp ratio overall, but the smart thing to do is to front load the health. If necessary a few stamina points could be thrown in on the way as needed instead of a mana point here and there, no more than 5 overall though. Whilst i love the glass cannon approach, sacrificing 20% possible mana, for 10 levels in health , which may be a doubling in HP overall i'm guessing, is a smart tradeoff.

I am going to use pure mage for myself. As i will switch off between health and magic With your build it for a while and would start switching with health and stam . your skill are not going to let you get one hit kills for a while so you going to need both health and some stam to fight

I guess I thought better safe than sorry. I will obviously put up each of them a little. I am just wondering what the % breakdown people think would be good.I am going daggers/bows and then some sort of backup weapon, so I will need stamina for that. and obviously you don't want to add health. I mean, there are dragons! Surounding everywhere.

I would say Who needs health if you can stay out of their striking range with stamina? As Not every warrior is a tank, all perspective. I will obviously put some into health, but at a 1 to 1 or 2 (stamina) to 1 ratio. Anyway, I would recommend looking at the ratio of your skills used and choose the stat accordingly. For example, if you are only using Illusion, maybe every 5 levels choose magicka (the other 4 being stamina or health). As a thief you are definitely going to want to run and be quick...so stamina is good for you.

I am going to be a pure mage but i plan on eventually maxing out all the character's skills so im going for a 3:2:1 ratio for magicka, health and stamina respectively this way i can still become decent with weapons when i need to to max out my character.

I plan on playing a Alchemical Berserker and am going with a 3:2:1 Stamina:Health:Magicka ratio. Only magic I'll be using is Illusion for crowd control and inviso. In most controlled situations I am going to use a Frenzy spell to cause some chaos, overdose on drugs and then charge straight in with poisoned dual axes.