Thread: Final battle in Sonic Generation

Final battle in Sonic Generation

Hey guys recently I have stuck to the final battle for the game Sonic Generation, there are lots of the confusion about the final battle for this game so if you guys have any of the information about this then please do the reply for this. What are the things will be there in the final battle for the sonic generation. Is there any of the super boss there in this game so guys if you want to share any of the information about the final battle then please do the reply for this topic any of the reply will be appreciated.

Re: Final battle in Sonic Generation

According to my thinking in the final battle there are no chances for the character to keep stand may the final stage for his game is so much tough that if the player stand and think now what to do then may he will die or may the Sonic will lose the battle.

Yes even I have also heard that it is not possible to control the Sonic in the main last battle I think it is not good to make the last battle so much tough because there are some of the player that are not able to complete the levels if the level become that much of tough, but however the game Sonic Generation is quite good to play.

And the main important thing over on this battle is the ranking factor that makes the player to make the use of the skills to make him to the top of the list.

hey recently I have reached to the last battle in this game and I don’t know how I have completed this final battle without dying single that really impressive stage I have seen that the lat battle is so much tough but also very much interesting. So in the final battle you have to do this thing that you have to concentrate for the boosting of the score that indirectly make the player to play well, there are the attacks of the classic Sonic which will be there in the final battle that make the difference from reset of the game level from the sonic Generation. After that you will face another boss there you have to beat (4 regular and 3 rivals) over there in the final battle.

May be the final battle will be much more good than the other battle for the game Sonic Generation , I think that this time the Sonic team will give there beast to make the final battle that make the player to enjoy to play that battle. So finally I can say that first reach over there and after that realize what hard the battle is over there for you to clear out.

Don’t even think that the final level is that much easy because once you have reach over the final battle there the game become the bit hard and may you will confused what to do there, there are also the lack of the ring that come for the sonic to boost the point and the health for the sonic to recharge himself. That means that you have to play the final battle on your own without more rings and with little harder. But however when you reach at the final battle then you will realize that the game is quite interesting for the players.

I think that there are the stranger bosses that we have not seen yet in the old version for the sonic game. So this is totally surprised for the user to reach for the final level.

There is the lack of the ring that make me upset over the last level. I have reach to the end of that final battle but I lose because of the refreshment for the sonic, so according to my suggestion find the good way to have the collection for the ring to make the sonic active. And faster because the thing I have seen over there in the last level is the requirement for the speed, as fast you play the more the chances for you to the win for the final battle for this game Sonic Generation.

This time I think that this game the Sonic Generation is quite different then the Classic version for the game of the sonic, there are the chances for the Sonic Adventure 2 with Sonic and Shadow switching. Lots of the changes will be there in the last battle for this game. So finally enjoy the sonic as the different gameplay ,along with sidescrolling and 3D respectively.

It should be like the Hyper Sonic and Classic Hyper Sonic vs. Time Eater. The battle is something like in Sonic Rush's towards the final battle - when sonic deal with a particular number of hits as Classic Hyper, you can switch to Modern Hyper, and vice-versa.
    Classic Hyper is same as The Doomsday Zone.
    Modern Hyper is same as like the battle against Solaris.
    In the end, they both do the final attack together and try to wipe out the Time Eater, thus there are the need for the re-establish the space-time.
    Finally the Sonic's eyes turns to green because of the Chaos power made Classic

The game has the final battle that I think the best for the game that the player after reaching to the final battle have to play for the tough level in this game, so this level is little bit tough that require some of the effort from the player to make it clear. There are the things in the final battle that are not that much easy to clear. So finally the final battle is interesting additional advantage in this game.