Thread: Getting Disappointed to play Sonic Generation on NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M

Getting Disappointed to play Sonic Generation on NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M

I have one system that contains configurations as "integrated" Intel HD graphics card with a separate NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M. I want to play Sonic Generation video game onto it but it gives problem when I try to set NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M card setting and try to play this game. I am really disappointed for this game. I shouldn’t know that what should I need that fix such complex issue. Thanks for any help.

Re: Getting Disappointed to play Sonic Generation on NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M

You could always force the laptop to run on the NVidia GPU by disabling the integrated Intel HD graphics card. That’s why you faced such video game problem. Hence I would suggest to you for don’t do such task on your system. It makes negative impact and then system can’t handle both the graphics card within the same system.

You need to disable the Intel chipset before set the configuration of the NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M graphics card. This will be work in your system. Sometimes such highly configured chipset driver restricts the application to run properly on complicated system. Hence try this and check what result arrives onto it.

NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M delivers the perfect balance of graphics performance and quad-core processor support. For some reason or another, right around the part where the spiked barrels start rolling down stairs, the game begins to stutter a whole lot. This happens in my system when I doesn’t set the setting of this card properly and start to play this game. Hence I also locate such option last night I found one article that mention about the manual of this card help to set proper setting of this card on respective system. I use the manual of this card and now it doesn’t give any problem. you can also try this manual for setting the graphics card configurations.

Try setting Generations to run as a default program through the NVIDIA Panel. This is also another best solution that works to run this high configuration based video game on such system with the help of graphics card. This will be help in few cases.

It might be also possible that your graphics card need additional graphics driver and hence it gives such problem. in that case, I first recommend to you for go to the official site of the graphics card and download compatible graphics driver onto it. then install this driver on your laptop system. It is helpful to you for fixing graphics card problem.

Also you need to reinsert the graphics card onto this laptop system. This is necessary when the two graphics card has been present in the system and they are not properly collaborating with each other at the time of playing such video game. Hence try to perform reinsert task on it. it fix your problem. Try this and check what result arrives onto it. For doing this process, you need to apply the process which is mentioned on the manual of the graphics card.

I read few articles about this issue on the third party site and they also suggest that try getting the latest drivers. Hence I would be suggest to you that go to any third party site and then update the graphics driver of this graphics card. For doing this task, you need to use the device manager and then use update driver option of the graphics card. Use such information and check what result arrives onto it.

The Nvidia control panel helps to managing and setting the Nvidia video card onto such high configuration based system. Hence I would be suggest to you that use this Nvidia control panel and control both the graphics card onto your system. Try this and check what result arrives onto your system.

It could also possible that the game version you selected over this system. may be not compatible with your system. Hence I would be suggesting to you that try to check another similar type of high configuration based game makes same problem on this graphics card or not. If it gives any problem, mostly problem is happen because of the graphics card not connected to this system. In that case, reinstallation is the best solution over it.