Thread: Modern Sonic looks like spam boost to win Sonic Generations

Modern Sonic looks like spam boost to win Sonic Generations

Is this true? I don’t know but as I see the demo and after that I can say that its looks like a spam boost to win game. Why they taking back Omochao, but not real Chao? Anyone have any answer for this? Please if anyone has any idea about this than please provide me. I really need to know more and more about this game.

Re: Modern Sonic looks like spam boost to win Sonic Generations

I not at all had any expect for the "modern" stages. I acquired this for the classic stages alone. Spam boosting alone will not obtain you through levels, it's a mixture of boost and platforming.

I have not played a sonic game since Sonic Adventure so this is just my opinion of what I saw: I imagine Green Hill seems that spam can be increased through it because without doubt, the first level in the game and is there for new players to get used to the controls - the most experienced players can roll through. Later stages will be more difficult and involve more skills. The same can be said of SA, on the Emerald Coast is fairly easy and can be rolled over if you know the level of good (and yet still very fun to play again and again).

I haven't played a sonic game from the Sonic Heroes, and that game someway lay down my Sonic-Standards high. Moderating by the videos this game will meet or pass that prospect.

In fact, I also really liked Sonic Heroes. Although it could be because it was my first 3D sonic game and it was a great Sonic Hammer Legion member in the days of Genesis. Because add to of Chao's dim and useless and there is no techniques to add to the Chao out of gaming platforms.

The best player in the demo on XBL. Honestly, I felt the modern era was better than the classic in terms of things to do, the presentation and perception of speed. The main flaw in the classical stage is that the background melts too easily in the foreground and makes it difficult to make enemies and obstacles to go at high speeds. If sub-due the background a little in terms of content and color, I think the classic stages will be almost perfect. Just played the classic stage twice and once the modern stage. I will repeat two more times later and form a better opinion once you have more control over the controls. The last game I played was Sonic Adventure 2, so I'm not update on the new mechanics of RB / LB, slides and still increasing.

I have hated every 3d modern sonic game I have played so far. Except this. I have played the demo a few times on PS3, and its fun. It flows, it's enjoyable, it's polished, and the level design and mechanics are really well done.

I would not call the Chao makes sense since the game is all useless. If it's a fun activity, then it's done its job as a video game. Some people enjoyed raising Chao. It could only put the training minigames in the game instead of needing a trick VMU. I also mention that some heroes like sonic 3D last played. Funny that was my last too, but because it was a remarkable sauces on the quality of the adventure series. And that after they looked even worse. Generations are the first sonic game to look good for me in many years.