Thread: Stuttering caused in Sonic Generation

Stuttering caused in Sonic Generation

Hey guys I am facing the Stuttering problems whenever I play the game Sonic Generation the problems occurs when I reach to the Most Noticeable Chemical Plant Zone, I have seen that the system is slowdown over there and whenever I will reach over that I experience the same thing, so any of the solution from you guys then please give the reply is this is an issue or other than that? So if you guys have any of the information then please does the reply.

Re: Stuttering caused in Sonic Generation

According to my idea, I think that in these games the spiky one’s stages have always been unique for the old version for the sonic game, but the Sonic Generation have these progress fatally disorienting as well as stuttering. So as a stream of fore and background there are the stutter that make the view somewhat difficult.

Even I have also facing the stuttering for the sound in this game so for that I have try several thing to overcome that stuttering and finally I have overcome that I have do the updating for my sound card drivers and finally I have seen that after that the stutter problems for the sound in this game have been resolve.

So if you are facing the sound Stuttering then just update the sound driver.

I have seen that the game is Randomly Slows Down and that is the big stutter I think, so there may be the condition in the game that you will experience little slowdowns in highly detailed sections of the game.
    So there is nothing wrong with the system it is an engine issue and it will get fixed in the next version for the game. All that this is the good game and this issue is mostly due to the internal so don’t to worry about this because small issue is always there in most of the game According to my experience.

These games have some of the issues with stuttering at the Chemical Plant Zone, and I think it is due to the largely unaffected by quality settings. So at the Chemical Plant Zone you can play slow to that the lag and other thing will not take place over there and after crossing the Chemical Plant Zone you can speeds up the sonic for the next level. And also if you have the good system and experiencing low performance, then try turning off the Intel Hyper Threading in Bios or run the game with affinity set to 1. So after that the frame rates become constant and finally the remove the stuttering from single and multiplayer both.

As compare to the old version for the game of the sonic this version is little bit difference that the including of the spiky one’s stages is the unique for this version, so I think that the game is having the stuttering issue in this stage since I have seen that while playing this game the need for this game is require a well and suitable configuration requirement for the system that is used for the installation for this game that you want to play that if the system is well configure then there are the less chances for the disorienting as well as stuttering.