Thread: Do you think HUD doesn't display in the Sonic Generation

Do you think HUD doesn't display in the Sonic Generation

Hey recently I have point out the graphical missing texture error while I am playing the game Sonic Generation at the chemical plant. I don’t know whether it is a hardware issue or it is the internal game problems. So the main thing I have seen over there is the Textures randomly Missing over there and the Level name is also not seen over there and the HUD is fail to display. So I don’t know what the problems are over there and also I want to know more about the problems that were there in this game. So if you guys have any of the solution for my issue or you want to share any of the suggestion for the problems that even you guys have face in this game then please do the reply for this. Any of the suggestion from you guys will be appreciated.

Re: Do you think HUD doesn't display in the Sonic Generation

Yes even I have also seen the error in this game that whenever I try to run the Configuration tool it fails to run, so for that I have make the UAC disable and after that I have to run the Configuration with the Admin user. So I want to suggest you that if you have such situation then it is Configuration that does not allow Optimus Technology. And one thing also I have seen that the game during the online mode crashes so for that you have to disable your firewall.

This is the best game since this game have lots of adventure to play and to enjoy so I only have seen some of the glitch in this game but this have been simply resolve so the first thing I have seen in this game is that the FPS Drop in certain part of the game. And also the Customization shop freezes game so for that go for the skill shop and keep pressing your down button or you can also press the Accept button, just continually keep tapping it. Finally you will see that the freezing in this game at the Customization shop will be no longer over there and the game start as normal. So FPS is the main issue for this game.

I have seen that some of the time the control doesn’t respond in this game that means they become unresponsive. And the voice is absence at the cutscene for this game mostly it is not there in the cutscene for the game that the voices have not there. And also the FPS is varying during the game play.

and some time I have seen that the crushes is happened over there at the Customization shop ad also some time when the game is start. And also the game startup process takes much more time to make the game start.

I have not seen any of the error still in this game the Game Sonic Generation work fine in my system, so the main thing for game to play without any of the issue you have to make the configuration best, so that the high configuration system will play that game perfectly. So if you guys are facing the glitches or the FPS problems then it may be the hardware problems or may be your card would've failed to load the game output because of that I think that the lag is there in this game. I have Dell XPSL502X, and an Nvidia graphics card with Optimus. So whenever the game is not running properly then at that time Optimus switches to an integrated card.

In both Classic & Modern Green Hill 1st stages, there were a bunch of times while the actual ground Sonic was running on is not there. And I have seen that Sonic running on water with a small number of bits of grass in the water. I think that it's some kind of low wall or something other than that, but all I saw that it was an open area with only water. Typically, after some of the time the actual ground and the entire all background terrain would appear over there, but after some time, it would completely disappear once again.

Near the end at the dirt road curves there is the background with a jump plate at the end. So there I have missed the boost plate before starting the curve, and the Sonic will get going straight instead of turning side there but it will straight go over there. So suddenly I have stopped over there that I realized that there is the wall but not able to see that wall. May it is the 3 D effect that is not proper over there.

According to me I am still enjoying the game may be there are some of the little issue in this game but It doesn’t mean that the game is bad or something that the game is quite interesting and much more adventures to play and to enjoy. So I only suggest to you that you concentrate for the skill so that you can make the score in this game and also with the enjoyment in this game and also enjoy the difficulty for the levels.

If you want to run the Configuration tool there are the possibility that you will sure get an error for the game, so if you want to run that Configuration tool with the lack of the error then you have to make the use of the UAC that means that by disable the UAC you can able to run the game Configuration tool error free. So after you have disabled the UAC by you just run the Configuration with the Admin user.