Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Got stuck at the first loading screen of Sonic Generations Game

Video Games

Old 05-11-2011

Got stuck at the first loading screen of Sonic Generations Game

Hello friends, I just finished downloading the Sonic generations, and when I started playing, everything worked fine until I got to the loading screen of the Green Hill Act 1. The whole thing just froze, but you could still hear the music of the loading screen. I waited about 5 minutes but nothing happened, except for movement through omochao second of every minute. Does anyone know what is wrong? So please help me with this. Thank you.

Old 05-11-2011

Re: Got stuck at the first loading screen of Sonic Generations Game

I'm just suggesting that because he had not mentioned that in your message. He tried to verify the game cache? Most of the time that will fix things. Otherwise, do not know - I know it is all one - for a solution will come with time.
Old 08-11-2011

Re: Got stuck at the first loading screen of Sonic Generations Game

Yes, I tried to verify. And now I'm trying to reinstall. But I have a feeling that still will not work... I will try to solve by uninstalling the game and install the game again to play it.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,