Thread: Optimus Solution for Sonic Generations Game

Optimus Solution for Sonic Generations Game

Hello friends, I need some solution on the Optimus of the game, as I am facing the problem to play the game and also I am not able to play the game properly. Many of the others are also facing the same problem and also are not getting the solution for it. I just wanted to play the game and also wanted a temporary solution for the game. So kindly help me with this and also have some method to solve the problem then please tell me about it. Thank you in advance for the solution you will provide to me and also it will help me to play the game.

Re: Optimus Solution for Sonic Generations Game

I'm using an M14x, and I'm containing the similar problem as all of you. What I did was connect to a TV by means of HDMI and run the game that way. By extending your desktop, the game will be able to detect the discrete video card. For now, we either have to wait for a patch or update Sega unit Nvidia. Not sure about recording, other than my frame rate from 17 fps to 60 constants, just make certain the monitor does not bend because for some reason that fits to 34 fps.

I'm going to pick up a HDMI cable today and see if that helps things I love doing everything possible to run a game you should be able to run the start. It takes a big patch!

If you do not get this game working because I want to start my first comment, I will kill Sega, might as well as people trill 2 if I get a multiplayer beta key, so you have something to say about. You better try it and post a thread over here so that I can comment on it and get it done for you.

In light of this, there is a way of forging an external monitor? I have no one, and I am certainly not spending $ 200 to play this game. I am surprised by the lack of consideration shown to customers on this product. It is the first Sonic game I've watched with interest from an advance, and this experience has completely deteriorated me in it.

Do not connect your computer to your TV via an HDMI cable fix the "No such file valid graphics configuration found" issue? Because I have a HDMI cable and connect my laptop to my TV all the time to watch shows I missed I had to go down, and if this is the solution, that would be so awesome and so simple! :-) Please say this solves the problem! :-) I'm not home right now and not until tomorrow night to test this theory.

As the above user have just commented, I would like to say that it only fixes the problem of it and it only fix the problem when the connection is been there to fix the problem.

That's pretty good for me. I was thinking about playing it on my TV anyway. I cannot wait to get home tomorrow night and try and see if it works. :-) I always I have my laptop connected to a monitor when using it in my apartment, but still cannot choose the correct graphics card settings