Thread: Drift doesn’t work for the game Sonic Generation

Drift doesn’t work for the game Sonic Generation

Hi friends recently I have buy the game the Sonic Generation this is the best game I have seen from the Sonic Teams, so last night while playing the game I have seen that the game is showing some of the issue that I can’t able to drift in the game. I have tried to find the issue so I have seen that my R/L keys are working well but the keys for drifting seem to be defect. so I have try several thing but not get the solution for this drifting issue, and also I don’t know much about this so if you guys have any of the information about this or any of the ideas that help me out to come from this issue or whatever It is so please do the reply. Any of the suggestion from you guys will be appreciated.

Re: Drift doesn’t work for the game Sonic Generation

This thing or the drifting for the game is depends on the system that you’re using to play the game. If you are using the other controller that are not for the Box that are used for the game to play that means that if you are using different joystick for the box then there are the chances that the drifting will not going to work over there if you are not having the supporting software.

I have these game for my Desktop and I have not seen this with these game because I make the use of the keyboard and I have seen that every key are working fine for these game Sonic Generation.
    So if you are the other user for the game then I recommend you that there are the option are there by which you can change the navigation key to some other button, so if you want to make the drift then take the help of the option over there in this game.

According to my experience you might be using some other keys that can't support with the Sonic Generation or may it not work for the Sonic Generation requirement. So you just try to bind the drift key with some of the other key may this experiment works for you.

This is not the issue for the game because I have seen that the Keyboard also fail to recognize the drift button in combination with other keys using to play the Sonic Generation, so I think that the combination of the key may work for the drift in this game. So you should try to press the probability for the key combination may any of the combination can be used for the Drift purpose. But in my suggestion I don’t give importance to this drift feature in this game because there are many other things that is enough to play the game.

I think this game is the PC game so there might be none of the problems should be there for drift, because Keyboard have several key that can be used so within this key may the one is made for the Drift also.

I also having the same problems but finally I know the solution for this game that if you are using the PS2 wireless controller with the help of the USB PS2 adapter then before playing the game, you have to go for the configuration file for the game and have to set the key on the configuration file. And after that you can play the game and you will see that the Drift will work fine over there, and if it doesn’t work then the alternate you can use the strafe buttons instead of the drift buttons. So finally it is a user error not a game error.

I think that the joystick you are using may be3 internally damaged because for the Drift you can make the R/L keys because it work for both evading and also for drifting. So you just try to attach your joystick with any of your friends game box and see whether this keys are working over your friends game box or not.

It’s all up to the system that you are using for the game to play the game. If you are using the computer to play this game that means there are the keyboard navigation that can be used for the drifting feature in this game, there are the combination of the key that are used for the drift. And if you are using the X-Box or any other console to play the game then you are supposed to used the right and quality joysticks if you don’t want to see any of the error or lag for the response as you have press the button for the game.