Thread: Sonic keeps going to the left In Sonic Generations Game

Sonic keeps going to the left In Sonic Generations Game

Hello friends, there are some specific areas where Sonic will start going to the left, though I try to turn right with the controller. I thought it was some kind of problem with my driver, but then I realized that ever occurred in some specific areas such as the sanctuary of heaven Inj Modern when the soil begins to crumble. Am I the only one having this problem?

re: Sonic keeps going to the left In Sonic Generations Game

Chances are your driver. I have a ps2-like controller that has an "analog" of a button press. When connecting the controller and I pressed that button, Sonic will start to go right for no reason at all. I just do not press that button and the game works fine.

re: Sonic keeps going to the left In Sonic Generations Game

I am having the same problems, using a PS2 controller with a USB adapter. At first, the problems were manageable, but later began to worsen. Sonic goes to the left or right, even when I'm not pressing any direction (as if there were no dead zone for the left stick). That would begin to "dodge" to the left on several occasions in random spots, and the camera zooms into the World inside and outside while I'm walking. This only happens if the game says my ticket directly from the game settings. So X360ControllerEmulator up the famous and the problems were gone (but no force feedback support).

Re: Sonic keeps going to the left In Sonic Generations Game

I have had this or a similar problem in some phases of modern Sonic, you restart the level you set for yourself and also you will be able to play the game also, so you try it.