Thread: Sonic Generations not accepting the Xbox 360 gaming controller input

Sonic Generations not accepting the Xbox 360 gaming controller input

I don’t know why I am facing this particular issue. Well I have installed Sonic Generations on the computer of mine. I have found that this particular game is not taking the Xbox 360 controller input. I have tried with all the buttons but it did not seems to working at all. Let me know if you are having any idea on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Sonic Generations not accepting the Xbox 360 gaming controller input

Looking at the matter I wanted to know whether you have tried with Config tool and simply choose the Input tab and choose the Xbox 360 Controller for the input device. If you have not done the same then do the same and let me know about the same.

Well in this particular situation I am suggesting that you should go for the Xbox 360 controller and it should be on the top of the list of game controllers.
    You should click on the Start and go for control panel and then go for hardware and sound and after that you have to click on the devices and printers.
    Finally you have to right click on the Controller and you have to choose the game controller settings.
    If you don’t found anything then I recommend that you should unplugged the USB device and reboot the computer and plug the same.
    Once you have done the same tell me whether it was useful to you.

Do you have installed the latest version of the drivers on the computer? If you have not done the same then I recommend that you should install the same on the computer and reboot the computer.
    Also I am suggesting that you should reinstall the game on the computer. If the above mentioned thing is not working for you.

Well I am highly suspecting that there could be bug issue with the game. so I think you need to contact the developer of the game and file bug report to them. The bug report of yours should contain the information regarding the problem which you are getting and the computer configuration. The developer of the game will work on the same and they will release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.