Thread: Does PC version of sonic Generations have XBOX 360 controller support

Does PC version of sonic Generations have XBOX 360 controller support

Does the PC edition of the game have upheld for a 360 controller? My PC will run it unequivocally fine, but this is a game I desire to play with a gamepad. No hypothesis if it’s not too much trouble after the amusement turns out today unequivocally post assuming that you have gotten the real response. I'm collecting that there's not heading off to be any game-softening values up the PC port, but if there are, I'd like to have prior knowledge regarding them also.

Re: Does PC version of sonic Generations have XBOX 360 controller support

It's definite to have pad hold up, however xbox360 pad support into latest, huge name multiplatform heading is pretty much a specified. Pretty much definite if one platform it’s on top of is the 360.

That will extremely probable be the case. On one occasion they've acquire Xinput in, exceptionally few developers appears to difficulty regarding Dinput to any further extent. Sure, Xinput is extra uniform within the controller layouts and how they employ. However it'd be pleasant if they go that slight extra mile in favor of the people pay money for their games.

I am stuck on my 360 controllers. Having a "standard" controller is one of the fit things to happen to PC gaming in familiar years. It makes joining uphold much more straightforward for devs. But also acknowledge how suddenly we're getting loads of backing for local multiplayer and part-screen? Could not play 4 player utilize kb/mouse! In addition, they have simple triggers, which few PC controllers had in the past. Could not venture to think about a recent game that doesn't have 360 controller backs.

That's for the reason that Microsoft requires console ports to be XI nowadays. I believe DI is still optional, though. 4 player local co-ops are good. 8 are better. Estimate which API has a 4 controller boundary? You as well are able to no longer play two player split screen with kb/m and controller (if Renegade Ops is a superior example). In addition, Microsoft did not discover analog triggers; in actual fact, XI simply supports 4 axes measure up to DI's 8. I'm waiting anxiously in support of release as a result that I am able to acquire word as to whether the game is playable or has game contravention bugs. If initial looks are superior.

I did inquire for somebody to corroborate the controller support on one occasion they've essentially played it. I am expecting it to work very well, however of course if each game gets together expectations after that there wouldn't be some bad games. That said, I'm actually keyed up to play! somebody please confirm that the 360 controller functioning.

An additional 360 controller confirmation (wireless by means of receiver). Astonished me that you are able to auto spin dash through the x button subsequent to playing the origin games yet again.