Thread: Is Sonic is now Strategy game?

Is Sonic is now Strategy game?

Hello guys I didn’t play this game yet but still I saw some review of this game and I found that this game has genre strategy and casual. So do you guys think? Do you think Is Sonic is now Strategy Game? Please share your replies with me. I am waiting for your replies.

re: Is Sonic is now Strategy game?

I lean toward Robotnik mode. Where you need to build robot facotories, and after that assemble basic robots to go out and catch modest animals to then manage your prevailing robot armed force, as you send them out to take over the planet. Then needing to ensure your base from annoying hedgehog attack, and ensuring your money asset (Master emerald) from some sort of pink rat.

I've sent Knuckles to construct a voyage way amidst my capital and my uttermost metro so as to permit sonic to scope it quicker, but this knuckle-head was caught by a close badnik. Now I need to send Shadow to protect him.

I've begun to make a Sky Sanctuary Wonder in my capital and it can be finished in 15 turns or somewhere in the vicinity, but if Amy spawns with her mallet I am able to hurry the marvel and take the +50% Culture in my capital and a 15% assault reward for my flying units. I've sent my Rouge in the closest burb state with a specific end goal, which is to expand my control and whit a touch of fortunes is equipped to steal the jewels that I should drop in an "affection the hedgehog day" which will permit Sonic to run 45% faster.

Re: Is Sonic is now Strategy game?

Explicitly mine some disorder emerald assets and utilize them to level up your captain Sonic till level 5 and utilize your Special Attack-Super Sonic and its finished. I've never been much exceptional with this sort of thing. I unequivocally spend the entire match squatting on a few creature homes then after that send in all my badniks pronto.