Thread: Configuration does not allow Optimus Technology in sonic generations

Configuration does not allow Optimus Technology in sonic generations

Hello friends, I was very happy and exited to get this game but when I bought that then I found that the Configuration does not allow Optimus Technology in sonic generations. So I am leaving this question over here so that I can get some suggestion and helpful comments on this.

Re: Configuration does not allow Optimus Technology in sonic generations

Here is the configuration that you will required to have on your system in order to run this game.

Minimum System Requirements
    • CPU: Intel Pentium Dual-Core T4200 2 GHz or AMD equivalent
    • RAM: 2GB in XP/7, 3GB in Vista
    • HDD: 11 GB free disk space
    • Graphics: 512 MB Graphics Memory
    • Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
    • DirectX: Version 9

Recommended System Requirements
    • CPU: Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 3.0 GHz
    • RAM: 3 GB
    • HDD: 11 GB free disk space
    • Graphics: 1 GB Graphics Memory
    • Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
    • DirectX: Version 9

This is not only you who is with this problem. I am also in the same queue. I am having the mentioned configuration then why is it happening to me?

There's a bit adjustment period when switching here and there and then here again among the a few modes, following each joins interesting capabilities, but it never crashes the interaction. This keeps accurate yet in the midst of the parts where you're constrained to play as one sort when you may favor the alternate. The just times the controls are less than optimal are in the midst of a few of the chief successions, in particular the advanced Sonic ones. The downtrodden layouts of these divides blatantly get out the most awful the controls, putting a smudge on what generally might have been some of the most terrific parts of the diversion.

Generations makes an extravagant work of catching the impulse regarding speed you keep company with Sonic. The totally revamped levels are some of the most attractive in the succession, although they’re going off of existing templates. Fans of Sonic Colors should moreover be upbeat to see Planet Wisp rendered in HD, which is effectively the most attractive nature in the amusement. On the flip side, when the activity eases off, it’s effortless to recognize a few debatable textures, and the CG successions are packed with specialized imperfections.

The game sound work effortlessly and matches the screen loyalty. Cool small items flourish. When Sonic utilizes his help fitness, the music will contort, and when it he goes under water, its sound will suppress. The remarkable soundtrack, which offers excellent remixes of exemplary tracks in addition to the firsts, gives you the choice to redo the melody that plays on any given organize.

Sega seems to have studied from its botches. Sonic Generations thought has mess of the hedgehog's dissimilar incarnations transports the greatest of both worlds. However its a bit on the short side, the basics are certainly decently displayed. Sonic hasn't been this exceptional in years.

hey this is same for me and I have searched for this on internet but do not get any satisfactory information about this.

The absolutely redid levels are some of the most incredibly engaging in the succession, admitting that they’re going off of existing templates. Fans of Sonic Colors might as well also be perky to see Planet Wisp rendered in HD, which is practically the most drastically magnetic nature in the entertainment. On the flip side