Thread: unable to drift in the Sonic Generations game

unable to drift in the Sonic Generations game

In my computer I have downloaded the Sonic Generations and after downloading the Sonic Generations game in my computer I have installed the game in my computer and after installing the game in my computer all the when I start playing the game at that time it started working normally. Now whenever I try to drift in this game at that time it does not do.

Is this problem is related with the setting or something else is causing this issue.

Re: unable to drift in the Sonic Generations game

I have read the problem which you are facing while playing this game and I would like to tell you that you should first try to solve this problem by assigning the different keys for the drift and after changing the key you should try to drift in the game and after that check whether it works or not. I think after changing the key your problem will get solved.

First you have to open the game and after that you have to go to the settings in the game and then you have to select the game controls and then you have to change the key for the drift from there and after changing the key you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

I am also playing the same game In my system and I am not facing any issues. I am using PS3 controller and I have installed the software which enables the game to identify the controller. If you have any controller then you should try that.

Did you tried the different keyboard with your computer? If you have not tried the different keyboard then you have to first connect another keyboard with your system then you have to check whether it makes any difference or not, if you are using the PS2 keyboard then try USB keyboard or vice versa. If this idea does not help you then you should als try to solve this problem assigning the different keys for drift. I hope any of the solution will help you to fix this.

After referring your givens suggestions I have first opened the Sonic Generations game and after opening the game I have open the setting and change the keys for the drift and after that also I faced the same issue. Now after that I have also tried different keyboard with my computer and that also gave me the same problem. When I try to play the same game in my laptop at that time it works fine. If anyone have solution regarding this then let me know.

Thank you in advance.

You have mentioned that with other computer Sonic Generations game works fine and that is why I think there might be something to work around with the game and that is why reinstalling the game will solve this issue. Uninstall the Sonic Generations game from your computer and after uninstalling the game you have to install the game in your computer again and after reinstalling the game your problem will get solved. Manytimes by reinstalling the game this type of the problem can get solved.

I am really thankful to you. After referring your solution I have uninstalled the Sonic Generations game from your computer and after that I have restart the computer and after restarting the computer I have install the Sonic Generations game in my computer.