Thread: Sonic Generations game doesnot launch because of the "Critical error"

Sonic Generations game doesnot launch because of the "Critical error"

I am facing problem with the Sonic Generations game. The problem is whenever I try to launch the Sonic Generations game at that time I get "Critical error". I have tried all the possible solution but I am not able to solve this problem. If anyone solution the please help me.

Re: Sonic Generations game doesnot launch because of the "Critical error"

I think you should first try to configure the game properly and after configuring the game try to launch the game again and after that check whether you are facing the same problem or not. I think after configuring the game properly your problem will get solved.

If you have already tried to solve this problem by configuring the game properly and after that also if you are getting the same problem then you have to first uninstall the game from your computer and after uninstalling the game you have to delete the temporary files from your computer and after deleting the temporary files from your computer you have to reboot the computer and after restarting the computer you have to install the Sonic Generations game in your computer and after installing the game in your computer you should try to launch the Sonic Generations game again and after that check whether it gets started properly or not. As far as in know after trying this solution your problem will get solved. If you need any more help then let me know.

I think you are facing this problem because your computer specification does not match with the game requirements.

The Minimum System Requirements of the Sonic generations is

Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
    Intel Pentium Dual-Core T4200 2 GHz or AMD equivalent
    2GB RAM for Xp/7 and 3GB in Vista
    11 GB of hard drive spaace
    512 MB Graphics Memory
    DirectX9

Recommended System Requirements of the Sonic generations is

Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7
    Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 3.0 GHz
    3 GB of RAM
    11 GB of disk drive space
    1 GB Graphics Memory
    DirectX 9

After referring your solution I have reinstalled the Sonic generations game in my computer and after reinstalling the game it started working fine. Now sometimes while playing the game I get stuttering graphics which is very frustrating for me. I have checked the requirements and my computer specification is enough to run this game.

How to fix this issue.

As you have said that you are getting stuttering graphics while playing Sonic generations game and that is why first I will suggest you to first open the game and after that you have to change the game resolution and after changing the game resolution you have to check whether you are still getting the stuttering graphics while playing Sonic generations or not. I think after changing the resolution your problem will get solved.

IF after changing the resolution of the game if you are getting the same problem then I will suggest you to first try to solve this problem by reinstalling the graphic drivers. I am telling you this because this type of the problem normally occurs because of the drivers and to solve this problem we have to reinstall the drivers.

Try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.

If after reinstalling the graphic drivers also if you still getting the stuttering graphics then your graphic drivers needs to be updated. First you should visit the official site of the graphic card manufacture and after that you have to download the latest graphic drivers in your computer and after that you have to first uninstall the old drivers from your computer and after uninstalling the drivers you have to run the drivers cleaner in your computer and after running the drivers cleaner you have to restart the computer. Now after restarting the computer you have to install the drivers which you have downloaded and after that your problem will get solved.

You have to update the direct X in your system to get rid of this problem and that is why you have to visit the Microsoft official site and after visiting the official site you have to download the latest version of the direct X and then install the direct X in your computer and then your problem will get solved.