Thread: Unable to start sonic Generations game

Unable to start sonic Generations game

Hello guys I am having annoying difficulty with this game. I am not able to start this game. It’s showing some kind of error. I install this game yesterday and then I click on a play but then suddenly some error comes and said that sonic generation stopped working. I am not able to understand why it is showing like this. If anyone knows anything about it then please share it with me. Thank you.

Re: Unable to start sonic Generations game

Same thing happen with me. I try to find about this on internet but I did not found any proper explanation for it. I think there is issue with the game copy I am having. Can someone shed some light on it. I am out of ideas now and don’t know what to do with it. Please share some appropriate ideas with me. I am waiting for your response. All replies are appreciated.

I'm getting the similar difficulty. It comes up by way of "Critical Error" The recognition configuration does not competition your present hardware. Please re-run the configuration tool. I am totally noob for this game and I don’t have much hardware knowledge so I am not able to fix this issue. What exactly I have to do. What the meaning of re run configuration tool. Please let me know if any solution is there.

Hello I will suggest you to go with the following link and see if it’s helpful for you or not. I am sure it will help you to solve your issue.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...2037-QEUH-3335

I had the similar error message on one occasion it was for the reason that I locate the resolution to somewhat my monitor didn't maintain. I'm not confident if you're considering somewhat comparable, however make sure together the refresh rate and resolution competition your monitor. I hope this will help you guys.