Thread: Skill shop freezes the Sonic Generations

Skill shop freezes the Sonic Generations

Hi friends I have installed Sonic Generations game in my mobile phone and I have recently finished first level of the Sonic Generations game and after finishing the level when I try to use the Skill shop in the game at that time game freezes. Please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

Re: Skill shop freezes the Sonic Generations

I think there might be something wrong with the Sonic Generations game and first thing I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by reinstalling the Sonic Generations game in your computer. Many times if any of the game files gets corrupted at that time also it gets crashes and that is why we have to reinstall the game. First you have to go to the control panel and then you have to open the uninstall program. Now after that you have to uninstall the game from your computer and after uninstalling the game from your computer you have to restart the computer again and after restarting the computer you have to install the Sonic Generationsgame again in your computer and after installing the Sonic Generations game again in your computer your problem might get solved.

Try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.

My game was also crashing at the same point and after that I have reinstalled the Sonic Generations but after reinstalling the Sonic Generations also I was having the same issue and then I have downloaded the game again from the internet and after downloading the game again I have installed it in my system and after installing the game again my problem get solved. You should also try the same solution.

I have uninstalled the Sonic Generations from my computer and after uninstalling the Sonic Generations from my computer I have install that game again in my system and then when I started playing it at that time it doesn’t gave me any issue. Thank s for your help.