Thread: Getting black screen while launching the Sonic Generations

Getting black screen while launching the Sonic Generations

Hello guys I have installed the Sonic Generations game in my computer. When I launch the Sonic Generations game at that time I get after some time I can see sega logo and then sometimes game starts but I cannot see the loading screen. Even the frame rate of game also very low. Please tell me how to get rid of this issue?

Re: Getting black screen while launching the Sonic Generations

I have gone though the problem which you are facing in with the Sonic Generations game and I will first suggest you to try to run the game in the compatibility mode. I am telling you this because many times by running the game in the compatibility mode can also fix this type of issue.

If you want to run the Sonic Generations game in compatibility mode then you have to follow this procedure.

First you have to right click on the Sonic Generations game launch file and after right clicking on that you have to click on the properties. Now after that one dialogue box will get appeared. After that you have to click on the compatibility tab and after clicking on the compatibility tab you have to change the compatibility of the game from there and after changing the compatibility of the game you have to click on the ok button and after that you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

I think after changing the compatibility when you launch the game at that time your game will start running normally.

I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by trying the different resolution in Sonic Generations game. You have to first open the Sonic Generations game and then change the game resolution from the graphic setting of the game and after changing the game resolution you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

According to me you will be able to solve this problem by turning off the anti-aliasing option and after turning off the anti-aliasing option you have to start the game again and check what the situation is. You have to turn off the anti-aliasing option from the Nvidia Control Panel or Catalyst Control Center. First you have to open whichever you have installed and then turn off the anti-aliasing option and after turning off that your problem will get solved.
    Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

Well if you have already tried to solve this problem by changing the graphic setting of the Sonic Generations game and after changing the graphic setting also if you are getting the same problem then I will suggest you to solve this problem by reinstalling the Sonic Generations game in your computer. First remove the game completely from your computer and after removing the game from your computer you have to reboot the system and then install the game again in your computer and after installing the game again your problem will get solved.

I tried to solve this problem running the Sonic Generations game in compatibility mode and after that also I get the same problem.

Now after that I have also changed the game resolution and after changing the game resolution also I was getting the same problem.

After that I have also reinstalled the game with no luck. If anyone have solution regarding this then please let me know.

I think your graphic drivers in your computer is causing this issue and that is why I would like to tell you that first you have to open the device manager in your computer and after opening the device manager in your computer you have to uninstall the graphic drivers from your computer and after uninstalling the graphic drivers from your computer you have to reboot your PC and after restarting the PC you have to install the graphic drivers again in your computer and after installing the graphic drivers again you have to launch the game and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not. I think after that when you lunch the game at that time your problem will get solved and game will work fine.

Tyr this trick and let me know what the result is.

Have you checked on the internet for the graphic drivers updates? If you have not checked on the internet then I will suggest you to first check on the internet and if you find updates for graphic drivers then download it and install it in your computer and then things will start working fine.

I was also having the same issue while playing the Sonic Generations game and after that I have come to know that by updating the direct X I can solve this issue and that is why I have downloaded new version of the direct X and after that I have installed the Direct X in my computer and after installing that my problem get solved.

If you want to download the latest version of the direct X then you have to click here DOWNLOAD and after that download the Direct X and install in your system and then your problem will get solved.

Well I have downloaded the latest graphic drivers in my computer and after that I have uninstalled the old drivers from my computer and after doing that I have installed the drivers and after installing the drivers all the things started working properly. I am really thankful to you.