Thread: where is desert in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception?

where is desert in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception?

Hello guys I am new for this game and I read many reviews and saw some videos of this game and I am having one question about this game. Sorry if you feel it’s a stupid question. But still I am not able to see deserts in this game. Within the image of this game I saw desert image but within game I am not able to find anything? What you guys know about it? Correct me if I am wrong but someone please clear my doubt. Thank you.

Re: where is desert in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception?

Yes I am having the same question about this game. Plane crash was super impressive. I loved the chapter in which I had to walk in the desert, it looked amazing and I loved the chapter where the ghost town of the city is in the desert and kill the bad guys. But that's all. There is no desert. Uncharted 3 wallpapers and PS3 game cover up is the picture of the desert through the plane, however within Uncharted 3 you are able to perceive the sand and the desert, simply 5%. I was hoping to get more desert. At least make more multiplayer maps of the desert.

Hello yes you are right, uncharted 1 had jungle, uncharted 2 had snow and Tibet and as per the image Uncharted 3 should be desert and sand. Btu it appears only 5 % in whole game. The whole thing moreover partially of the game is England and Franch. They are supposed to make additional desert levels or desert city or somewhat. The most recent fifth of the game is completely within the desert.

Actually uncharted 3 are having total 22 chapters and among those only 3 maps are having this desert and sand. You will get it within the Walk in desert, City in desert, Horses and red desert. This much only available and nothing is more than this and it’s an end of the game. 80 % game is related within the city. 15 % game is underground. And 5 % desert only.

In point of fact, my biggest gripe with the game is that the chapters of the desert / Ubar feel very rushed. Approximately 3 / 4 of the game you're looking for Ubar, and when he finally reached the desert there are some shootings and suddenly the game is over. It definitely feels that there are some chapters missing in the end.