Thread: No Need of 3D for Uncharted 4

No Need of 3D for Uncharted 4

The only reason I'm bringing this up is because I feel like visuals of the game suffered some, because this took place. Now I'm sure the game looks awesome in 3D on a 3D TV, but I have one and from the Beta I noticed the character models and other visual elements seemed to have the soft look crisp images of U2. Does anyone else feel this way regarding 3D? Do you think that this have to skip from the uncharted 4? Please share your views on this. I am waiting for your replies. All replies are appreciated.

Re: No Need of 3D for Uncharted 4

Do not misunderstand me Uncharted 3 is single player and melting point is very well, but it's just a little out of what we have in U2 and I'm thinking the reason that they should add 3D in the game. It is as if I have not a 3D TV I'm not getting the best visual image, even in a normal HDTV.

The friend does not affect the 3D graphics do not know what you mean, all I can do is remove the 3 and leave some space for more polished but know this generation has a limit to what can manage for themselves, in 3D bonus is only one man, chill. While I agree with you a little, because although 3d is not as big of a demand for the game yet, so no matter if it is 3D or not. ND is playing with new technologies and is a smart development team so we're just going to waste time with him and soon everything will be perfect! In addition, you must be smoking something absurd to say that the model of visual character and not the level of U2.

This exceeds the visual, although some parts are better than other parts of what the game gives you that feeling. Uncharted 2 looked good throughout the game; visuals are additional consistencies within U2 measure up to U3 however U3 has enhanced graphics hands down.

The 3D has nothing to do with it at all, plus the game looks impressive 3D or standard. What do you say it looks horrible? Do you understand the PS3 GPU is almost 6 years of age and not the PS3 you can not do PC graphics quality. Uncharted 3 pushes the PS3 to its limits.

If uncharted four games in history, will be on the PS4. This means that 3D images out of this world. S i you do not like the 3D aspect of this game whenever he can, and the game in high definition. If, on the stunning 3D which means less color saturation, aliasing and the actual removal of the environment, then it is impressive 3D.