Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Where to put Configuration settings in Sonic Generations

Video Games

Old 04-11-2011

Where to put Configuration settings in Sonic Generations

Is it not possible that someone who is into the configuration tool to work just gives us the config.ini or it stores the configuration parameters and present information on where to put it? Or are the settings stored in a different way in this game? Anyone has any idea about this? Please help me if anyone gets any useful information for this.

Old 04-11-2011

Re: Where to put Configuration settings in Sonic Generations

I am just re-installing currently for bout another 20+ hrs of waiting, eager to get the config to work if it doesn't then turn this I am crabby.
Old 04-11-2011

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\sonic generations. I do not expect it to work for you though. It seems to contain a chain of hardware in my video card or something so I guess I will complain if you do not switch to the correct information. Do you try to run as administrator ConfigurationTool.exe? If that fails maybe try reinstalling. NET Framework 3.5 and 4.0.
Old 04-11-2011

It didn't work for me. I am attempting to reinstall the framework. If it doesn't effort, I have no thought regarding what to do. Possibly attempt to get a refund as it looks to be fault with the configuration program.
Old 04-11-2011

I tried everything you can imagine. I reinstalled the game, the frame. Net 3.5 and 4.0, restart your computer, check the integrity of game cache multiple times, deleted the application ConfigTool and verify the integrity of game cache, ran the ConfigTool in compatibility mode, normal mode and administration mode straight from the Program Files folder, reinstall steam, attempted to run the game earlier than running the ConfigTool and I have not anything. I do not know how extensive it will take to bring a solution, if shown, so we'll see at 8:00 pm EST if something comes up.
Old 07-11-2011

You can rub out a file you think is failed, and after that tell it to "confirm game cache" and it will download a fresh, default edition of that file. No necessitate downloading the complete game again for a tiny config text file.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,