Thread: Does Xbox 360 version of Sonic Generations runs better than PS3

Does Xbox 360 version of Sonic Generations runs better than PS3

Anyone have any idea about this I already ordered this game for the Xbox 360 and after that I heard that PS3 is better and somewhere they say Xbox is better. So its bit confusing for me. Please if anyone has any idea about this than please provide me. I really scared after ordering for this game. Please help me to know about both versions of this game.

Re: Does Xbox 360 version of Sonic Generations runs better than PS3

I've heard it does, but does not really matter much. I think the framerate is a little softer in some cases, or something. This comes from a PS3 player, but unlike most others, I am generally fair. I played the demo for PS3 only, I fear. I am not American - in fact I'm Welsh too - so we have not been able to get my hands on a copy of the first generations. I can still safely say that the PS3 version but plays well, though. It might be a little better at 360, but frankly, I do not really matter.

I can only speak of the first demo released in June. I downloaded and played on my two systems, and I realized that the Xbox 360 a load a little faster and the colors seemed fine. On the PS3, things seemed a little darker. Game felt exactly the same. Honestly, there is probably no noticeable difference in the final version. It all comes down to this: that console you prefer more? The controller for your favorite game? Personally, I prefer the Xbox 360, as it is reminiscent of the Nintendo GameCube controller. Also, I have all my sonic games for the 360. It's all about personal preference.

As for the demos, then I think the PS3 was better. I do not even know how many times my 360 does not read my buttons. But is not the game itself, only the 360 in general. Otherwise, we're even. The only noticeable difference will be with the PC, while I'm playing in 1080p at 60fps Antialiasing world while you're stuck in all 30 fps, jagged edge.

The PC version is not out yet, and I can say that with all PC games I have, in comparison to its console counterparts are much smoother. As an example of SEGA game ASR without delay to 60 fps. Can you explain this quite easily, but know you will miss this analogy. Say and write an article for the school. Being a good friend, I let my friend Bob copy the entire document. Bob version of this document is refined and well made, just a little better than the original I've done. Bob passes it to Sue, which makes little to no solutions. After all is said and done, I read Bob and Sue and fix versions of mine. Do not make a new one or theft of Bob, but the setting of the mine to a more legible.

I'm playing with an Xbox 360 (except for CoDWaW because they do not have driver support), almost all games on Xbox360 HUD to replace the controller buttons. But all are originally for PC. And for generations is certainly going to have HUD keyboard when playing without a controller. It so happened that everyone who was playing a driver is used when the photos were taken.

PC is at a standstill a port no matter what you say it doesn’t issue for graphics if it can grip superior once it’s at a standstill a port and Xbox is the original version.

And so another "PS3 and PC versions are the ports of generations of 360 versions of" The argument has already begun. Now see how much time passes before everyone starts getting angry with others, once again. Why does it matter if the PC version of a port or not, anyway? Is not the point of a game for fun? That's like me saying the PS2 version of Resident Evil 4 is a port, and the GameCube version was the original, no matter, as long as everyone has fun with the game.