Thread: do you think Talbot is better than Flynn in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

do you think Talbot is better than Flynn in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Hello guys I would like to know according to you who is better among this two. Do you guys think Talbot is better than Flynn? I found that many people are saying Talbot is better than Flynn but I am not getting any reason why people are saying like this. So please tell me why it is like this. I am waiting for your response.

Re: do you think Talbot is better than Flynn in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

As much as personality goes,, I like them both. Talbot was more of a down to business steward, and I regard him for it. Something greater than I could probably regard Flynn for ending up Z's bish. In reality Talbot does have that ridiculous sonofabitch steward vibe, he reminds me a tad of Sebastian Michaelis.

I loved Talbot resulting from the fact that he was more craftiness, and had a preferable weapons store. And then Flynn invariably appeared to be a bit clumsy in my supposition. I enjoyed both elements, but depending on if I had to pick one, I'd express Talbot was my top pick. Talbot in my assumption he a far preferred miscreant then Flynn was and you have preferred scean in the event with Talbot like when your chasseing him down Yemen and ubar.

Talbot , on the other hand, is a tank. A supreme BOSS. His facial outflows, his voice, actually all things about him told me he was determined to be the manager battle. As I was playing through U3, I really detested Talbot. I would have liked him to burn out. I felt the need to shoot him. I quite detested him. Though with Flynn in U2, my musings were more of "Ok, so at what point is this simpleton set up to irrevocably inch toward getting killed by The Nutcase? He cannot resolve jack!" When I at long last gotten to Talbot's supervisor battle, I stood up and was curving the controller around and Mashing ring and square. I discernably rejoiced when that son of a weapon beyond any doubt burned out. It's the first time I've in reality detested a miscreant in a film amusement.