Thread: Your favorite Zone in Sonic Generations

Your favorite Zone in Sonic Generations

I didn’t play this game up till now. Just watching the gameplay at the same time as I wait for my copy, up to now I’d have to say Speed Highway classic. God bless this level designers imagination. So please guys please share your answer with me. I would like to know what is your favorite Zone in this game.

Re: Your favorite Zone in Sonic Generations

I could not quite express what my best liked is subsequent to I still haven't played the whole recreation. Anyhow so far Sky Sanctuary and Chemical Plant Zone look shrewd! I would actually pick Chemical Plant after it emphasizes that totally mind blowing race in opposition to Metal Sonic from Sonic CD. I definitely adored that when I was a child! Present day Crisis City looks mind blowing, and I'm looking forward to both forms of Seaside Hill to.

Haven't played it yet, but Speed Highway Act 2 looks monster. Reminds me of an exciting, modern undertake Empire City. Having the capacity to crush through structures and fly above the metro looks powerful. Viewing Sonic support and float on the streets almost touching the autos was similar to a dream worked out. I could not venture to hold up to play the doppleganger race.

I could not venture to choose. Speed Highway gave me the greatest elevated (I'm not kidding, it was like I was on happiness, I should've recorded It.) then after that City Escape and Rooftop Run, then Seaside Hill and Sky Sanctuary. Definitely I got nostalgic with a considerable measure of levels. This recreation is without a doubt such as a medication to me.