Thread: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is amazing

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is amazing

Uncharted was incredibly fun. Uncharted 2 was incredibly fun, with lots of great action. Uncharted 3 was fun, with lots of big action, and an impressive story! The story was absolutely fantastic, I'm so glad you finally told us about the relationship between Nate and Sully. Furthermore, the way the game was a perfect balance, shooting, combat, puzzles and climbing once again amazing!

Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is amazing

I have some minor problems with the game (well, technically the goal is an important issue in my opinion, but I adapted ha), but I loved it as much as I did Uncharted 2. Maybe more - I do not know yet. I liked the different things each game. I thought Uncharted 3 story was better because it had the character development. And because Nathan doubt what you are doing. And the other characters also doubt it. Excellent game in my opinion, and a step up from Uncharted 2.

I played Metal Gear Solid 4, pledged alliengence to Sony on the way to comprise the most excellent game I've played on top of the platform (do not ask XD). Seeing as after that, I have persistent to be amazed through the games similar to Uncharted 2 and God of War 3. One year, correspondingly. And at the same time as all the games have been truthfully exceptional, even though 96 of U2, and GOW3 92, none of them, I think MGS4 can really fight, despite his 94.

I had actually perceive a lot of videos UC3 and stuff, accordingly I sincerely felt a slight sad regarding this only the day earlier than I was to get it. But after playing this, I have only one statement to make; I do not think it was possible. I did not think it would be more surprised by how good a game is done. Metal Gear Solid 4 has a story that was so difficult, and as the years of interpretation regarding it, playing games of the past and recognize that to a few extent, a number of things did not quite make sense to me. In any case, I love the game, I love the character and I love the way Kojima has fashioned the MGS franchise.

Uncharted 3, is the most terrific game that I have played in my existence time subsequently far. From the astounding storytelling, audio, soundtrack, voice acting, and the sacred bleep making story like skirmish mechanics, that I bleep adoration so gravely YOU have NO clue, the crazy cutscenes, the illustrations that should NOT be whipped until the cutting edge starts (yes I without a doubt accept that), from fiery breakout, to water, to sand, from the plot and curves that I legitimately was stunned to see regardless of viewing so far of the amusement before discharge, from the affection-capable elements the considerable distance to the disdain-capable scoundrels.

Of course we all have different tastes, but this just applies to me, and wanted to share. I cannot wait for what the future holds. Naughty Dog is the majority talented originator of the PS3 in my opinion and do not perceive the Uncharted franchise turn out to be very widely spoken in the future.

This game is my most favorite game up till now, this generation and in view of the fact that this is my first generation where I really feel like I took part in somewhat; Uncharted 3 is the most excellent game I have still played.

I thought so too. The fact that Uncharted 3 actually had decent character development was what put it over me. Uncharted 2 had little (or nothing). However, I would like Marlowe had more screen time and development. The few scenes that played a key role - I loved it, but it was not enough. Talbot is probably my favorite villain unknown, however. In addition, the final boss fight was a great improvement in Uncharted 2 is uncomfortable / frustrating.

I have read so far that some people like Uncharted 2 and they feel that it’s superior than the current uncharted 3. I have to say, go play Uncharted 2 then. For now, I'm going to play Uncharted 3 and the limit to break the most epic of all time. Uncharted 3 was really great.

This game is fun and addictive, but the story lacked some stories never mentioned to the conclusion, that kind of just disappeared. The set pieces were amazing, however, while the last set piece was too similar to U2 has to be different! The villain was a kind of disappointment, I did not feel as if he wanted to kill her, I had no feeling at all toward the villain. The development of Nate was a great character, however, although still some to be told but I think you cannot know everything about Nate in a game, and then you will quickly get bored.

Story of how Nate and Chloe still require to be told, however I really would like to perceive a stronger relationship among Nate and Elena to develop as they move the games! No high school drama BS however!