Thread: Getting worse graphic than trailer of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Getting worse graphic than trailer of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Hello guys I am totally unhappy with the graphic of this game. Before buying this game I saw a trailer of this game and I found that the graphic is awesome in game. But then when I try with this game at that moment I found that graphic of game is not same as trailer of this game. Am I the only one viewing that the graphics within the trailers occasionally are superior than in the game? I imply f.x look at Chloe at what time she articulate "What are you trying to prove?" within the game in opposition to. the trailer. I consider she looks a lot superior in the trailer (e3 trailer). What do you guys assume? Please share your replies with me. Does anyone else observe the same thing with their game or am I the only one who are having this issue.

Re: Getting worse graphic than trailer of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

The scene only to the extent that I think looked better in the trailer is the one described with Chloe. I think she looks great in each other scene (so far), however you do not know. She presently looked superior within the E3 trailer compared to the scene of buses we have at the moment. accordingly, in general, Uncharted 3 has impressed me through the graphics into Uncharted 2 compared to what they did (I was as well impressed through Uncharted 2 finish, however this is the most excellent in most every situation). The cruise just stopped me a number of times and just watches things clarify. I was shocked.

I have not compared how Chloe looked in the trailer in front of the scene in the game, accordingly at the moment; I will say it is presently for you. The game is simply amazing to me overall. I was also surprised that the only thing on trailers not used in the game was the interaction between Nate and Sully, where Nate says "Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it." Even images of Nate walking through the desert, which seemed to be tailor-made for a trailer, were used in the final product.

I as well found it interesting how the characters would be dressed during different characters, or were removed from the injection. My guess is that this was done intentionally to avoid spoilers. For example, Nate and Sully were not wearing costumes of blood in the trailers, however, were in those scenes in the actual game. Another Cutter, Charlie was removed from the vaccine in the trailer, however, was present in the game. I guess these two examples were intentional, and I don’t recognize why it is.

Yes even I am agree with you guys. It is simply the greatest looking console game to date, and will not be the similar in anticipation of the subsequently generation of consoles. Naughty Dog has set the bar so high it's crazy. I doubt even UC2 beat as ND was the only one able to do that.