Thread: Is there a complex map in the Goldeneye 007 Reloaded?

Is there a complex map in the Goldeneye 007 Reloaded?

The title says it all so do anyone here have some knowledge if this game has complex maps or nto and if anyone can help me gather some information about the same then that would be well and good for me that’s what I want to say here, so do reply accordingly on the same on what do you feel about the same, I am waiting for the replies from you all on the same.

Re: Is there a complex map in the Goldeneye 007 Reloaded?

As far as my knowledge, I know that there is only 4 levels in the game and that is simple, agent, 007 and tough level. So this is what the information I know about the game and that is what I can say here. I don’t think so there is anything called as a complex map in the game. So as of now no.

Have you read the title properly it clearly says that its map and not the level of the game then how can you say that there is only 4 levels in the game I simply don’t think so if there are only 4 maps in the game since what you have said here is the levels and not the maps. The jungle and the outcome is the favorite of them all for me so I would love to have it in the game that’s what I want to say here.

So hope you did understand what is the difference between the maps and the levels do not make such kind of mistake again.

No this map is not there in the game I have played the game and don’t expect that you will be getting to play with the new maps in the game and also the weapons in the game are quite different and if you are going In the game thinking that all of them will be having the same weapons then you will surely be disappointed since the weapons are quite different and also there is a drastic changes in the maps as well so I would say that check out the game’s trailer first and then only go with the game, so that’s what I want to say here. I hope you did clarify your doubts for the game, that’s it from my side for you.

Yes even I agree with you over here I was not at all disappointed with the game in fact I felt that reading the reviews of the game was a simply wastage. Go and get the game and start with it. Yes coming back to the map there is no such kind of map in the game at all.

Don’t know if there is some old maps in the game so I think there would be a possibility. I mean what I want to say is that there would be such kind of map in the game and hence what I can say is that the possibility of the existence can be there though the chances are quite minor but it is there that’s what I can say here.

So we cannot rule out the possibility that it will not be there in this game.

Yes I can agree to you on this point well I want to say here that such map can be introduced later in the dlc of the game so don’t rule any map out of the game since you never know when the game is going to be released and when it will be out. So we have to wait for the same.

That’s it from my side for you and if there is any possible news of the dlc release of the game then do share it with me that would be better for me that’s what I want to say here, so hope you have got the correct information about the game that’s it from my side for you.

I was thinking to wait till the official reviews of this game is out and I would have a glance through it but the fact is that it is getting some good reviews from the gamers here and that’s a biggest review for me other than anything else.

In case if there is any doubt about the game then I will advise you to have a chat with the developers of the game and they will be addressing appropriately that’s what I want to say here. Since they are the perfect persons in this situation to answer it out for you, that’s what I am saying here, so I would say you wait till the official response comes from the developers of the game about the same and accordingly work on the same. so that’s what I want to say here.

I hope this advise from y side does works out for you.

Somebody did take the topic of introducing the old maps in the game yes I would love to have old maps in the game by the way do you all have any idea if there are old maps in the game and if anyone does have some replies about the same then that would be great for me that’s what I want to say here, so hope you all can advise me accordingly on the same.