Thread: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Story is poor than Uncharted 2

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Story is poor than Uncharted 2

The story of Uncharted 3 has so many faults that cannot assist but take in the second playthrough. There are logical errors, and many chapters seem pieces of a puzzle that does not really fit the rest, but had to do it, so are only included in the story with an unconvincing explanation. Naughty Dog admitted he had reached with the different places they wanted to use and then built a story around them. And that is so remarkable.

re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Story is poor than Uncharted 2

The story seems too constructed, and too predictable: I really do not consider this a spoiler, since it becomes so predictable anyway: When Drake is an important clue or artifact important at the end of a level, you just know the enemies to come from behind in the next 2 minutes. This is literally true of all artifacts found in the game. Play the game and let me know what you think.

re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Story is poor than Uncharted 2

I've beaten the game once, now in my second playthrough. As far as I know, all the "meaningless" the chapters are listed, in fact, closely linked to the narrative of history and contained crucial elements of character development. In particular, I discover it tough to take any complaints seriously while they says that chapters 12 and 13 could be lost. To make that comment, even as an extension of a personal opinion, makes it clear that you are ignoring the value of background and motivation as components of narrative flow. In all significance, please list these alleged plot holes spoil your knowledge of Uncharted 3, and I will be over happy to show why the reading of the plot is a misperception.

Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Story is poor than Uncharted 2

I could do the same for UC1, UC2, and so on. Narrative has never been the highest point of the set of all unknown forms, why people are selling that has a history UC2 masterfully constructed is almost ridiculous to me. The games have always been full of clichés, predictable times, and the outlandish story in the best case, the arguments (at least for me) have always been normal. Nothing spectacular like me.