Thread: Archives of Goldeneye 007 Reloaded looks good

Archives of Goldeneye 007 Reloaded looks good

Guys have you all looked at the video of the archives in the game and if you haven’t then you should have a check for sure you will understand what I am talking about here, so that’s what I want to say here. Anyways you all do have a check at this link you will get all the information that I am talking about here, this is what I want to say here, so that’s it from my side for you all. So hope you all did understand what I am saying here. Do hav a look guys even you will feel good about the same.

Re: Archives of Goldeneye 007 Reloaded looks good

Quote Originally Posted by Björn View Post
    Guys have you all looked at the video of the archives in the game and if you haven’t then you should have a check for sure you will understand what I am talking about here, so that’s what I want to say here. Anyways you all do have a check at this link you will get all the information that I am talking about here, this is what I want to say here, so that’s it from my side for you all. So hope you all did understand what I am saying here. Do hav a look guys even you will feel good about the same.
    Nice I was trying to find some videos of this game like how does the headshots in this game look like, so while I was coming through this thread I happened to check out the video as well. So what I can say is that it does looks good but overall what I feel here is that the game does lacks a bit of zyng, I think that’s the disappointment part of the game, so that’s what I want to say here, now I hope you all must have understood what I am saying here. So overall I would say that the game does looks averga e to me. Don’t know what do you all feel about the game but this si the opinion from my side about the game, so that’s it from my side for you.

I don’t find the grenades anything good at all, like if we throw them we cannot see the blast radius at all, so I don’t know why the developer sof the game did not concentrate anything on the same, that’s what I am saying here.

Well the maps of this game is not looking interesting at all I must say that they could have been revamped better so that the overall quality of the game does appears to be attractive anyways that’s not happening at all in the game. So what I would say is that lets take some reviews from our friends as well as if how does the game appears to them then only we can get some idea about the same, so that’s what I want to say here.

Hope that was much clear for you all.

You know what people who have started playing the game in their console have already started complaining that the game is lagging and all. So don’t know if the game was developed exclusively for the PS3 or some other consoles as well. Well doubts do arise if the game does play very well in one console and not in the others.

So who will answer this question, I hope the developers of this game are watching out here, so that’s what I am saying here, do reply on the same.

Outpost and jungle are of my favorite maps and I haven’t tired anything else in the game. Rest of the maps do not appear to me interesting at all in the game so I would rather not go with that game for sure, so this is what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here.

So anyone who is checking out this game I would advise you all to have a look at the two maps that I have suggested and don’t go with anything other map otherwise you all would be in the fault for this game.

I have noticed in the video that it is 4 on 4 archives I am not getting to see anything at all, also I want to know if the map is different for the 8 on 8? That’s what I am asking here. It would be much better if you can answer it out for me that would be better for me, so what do you all have to say here. Please do answer me out accordingly over here waiting for the response from you all.

Yes it is but obvious correct, the map would be different for the 8 on 8 since you are playing the level 8 in the game and hence what I am saying is that you all do have a check about the same, that’s what I want to say here. So what I am saying is that don’t go with the achieves and all for the game I would say that get started with the game the game does looks interesting to me so it would not be a problem if you all have a check about the game that would be an interesting options guys what do you all say about the same.

Yes I agree on to you what you have said here. One more thing that I would say for the xbox lovers who are complaining that the game is not running well in their consoles, so what I want to say is that if you have some issues related to the gae then I would say that have a chat with the developer sof the game and they will address you accordingly on the same that’s what I want to say here, so that’s it from my side for you all.