Thread: How to made Aim mode better in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

How to made Aim mode better in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Upon entering the target mode, the camera jumps to the right. Even if you go to the options menu and enable alter of the shoulder, at a standstill default on the right side. The just way to get the camera to go to your left shoulder is pushing L3 every time you enter the target mode. If you release L1, even for a second right again when you go back in an objective manner. I've been complaining about this since July, but because it has not been changed and people said it should make a post explaining why this is so bad, instead of burning it ND. I have to admit, this is a novel idea.

Re: How to made Aim mode better in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

All other multiplayer games I've personally ever played use a system that remembers the man who runs in the past and the default values for the shoulder. This is the norm. There is a slight difference between the place where the focus of one shoulders to another, and gives a different angle. For this reason, players choose whether to shoot over the left or right shoulder. It is rare that someone of the same ability in both shoulders. One will be preferred over another. The ways you handle this UC3 totally alienate players who prefer to shoot on your left.

When you press L3 after entering the target mode, if you press it too fast, the game does not recognize the entry and nothing happens. Second, when you change the shooting angle and changes the location of the focus changes a bit. For this reason, you must aim your shot. If you have a goal directed and change your shoulder is no longer the goal of this objective.

If you are shooting someone on his left shoulder, and run into a corner. Release L1, because you have to draw near with him. Right as shortly as you release L1, he jumps around the corner. Press L1 again and now you are pointing over his right shoulder. This makes no sense. With the exception of occasional accidental press, if I went through the hassle of changing my goal for the other shoulders that I did for a reason. Release L1 for a couple of seconds does not change that. It's totally absurd that the game put me back right after you physically change the target on the left.

There are many mechanical failures with the aim of Uncharted to be honest. And, R3 should change shoulders, not L3. No choice of sensitivity of the camera, or a third person shooter, you aim the camera free trial and press L1, which must be focus on the enemy, you should not order after pressing L1. The camera itself is so slow; it takes too long just to rotate the camera to look back. Why developers code in order to help, only the most difficult goal for me. I am a veteran of Metal Gear Online (¿I can continue playing weekly) and the game has no objective support and you have to aim for the head to kill with any effectiveness, and I have no problem with the objective to be. Do not try to help my goal, because when it does, only make the target more difficult.

The best way to improve the way of accuracy and fluency of point and shoot, in general, is to have the camera remembers your shoulder that led in the past. That's why other games do it this way. However, in this game players have come to the right target over ever, it would be superior to place only an alternative in the settings menu of the camera. "Left default / right default / memory" This gives the player the option, and honestly, which is always the best solution.

I really do not see why blind fire is a big problem considering that only one can run away (as I do every time you can press L3), but lowering the blind fire support, because the arguments to outweigh the arguments against it. There are literally no arguments you can make against putting a memory option in the camera options menu. If you do not think its necessary, do not use. Saying that this is not a big deal just because it does not specifically drawback is a bit selfish. This is a trigger mechanism in a shooting game, and is in dire need of improvement.