Thread: Normal difficulty setting is Insane in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Normal difficulty setting is Insane in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

There are so many deaths cheap things seem impossible! The enemies seem to have pinpoint accuracy swarms of enemies almost beyond which one can try. Times were also in stealth seems to be whatever happens is bleeding. Almost impossible to keep 100% stealth when necessary to be! Meele also looks good too exaggerated. UC2 in what was a couple of punches that were down.

Re: Normal difficulty setting is Insane in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

I did my first run through on normal, it had a few quite tough parts, the majority my deaths I caused by doing somewhat dim. I am going for a crushing run through afterward today.

If a game has to reward to get to play on a higher difficulty to easy, then you are playing for the wrong reason. The games are primarily meant to be fun. If you're having fun on easy, well, I cannot say you're not. But from my own experience, easy is not fun, because fire through the game's history that makes it less fun. You are doing a disservice to yourself not to play at least Normal.

I decided to play on Hard the first time (in Uncharted 1 and 2 began with Normal), and I think that is very easy. It seems that this issue is much more horizontal, puzzles and stories and photos much less. In general, however, I realize "hard" is not as difficult as expected. It seems that a lot of melee and shooting not much. I'm playing the SP campaign using tactics normally used only in MP and is working pretty well.

I did not think it was more difficult, but I had a lot of cheap deaths. It gets on my nerves that cannot be turned off for a fist fight. I died several times because I was stuck in a fist fight and get shot. Or someone a grenade balloons while I'm trying to hit a man. The hardest part for me, I think it's the fact that heavy soldiers can move much faster in this, which means you have to take out the snipers and explosive weapons much faster than before. The section on the cruise was absurd.

I have finished in first EASY collect treasures as many of my own without tons of deadly bullets flying around my head. It was fun anyway, but some other users think differently. I have tried several players yesterday for the last two trophies for platinum - but it seems I'm too old for this: You can do many things, and ND put a lot of good ideas and heartblood it. However, I fully charged and retired after winning the last trophy. UC3 Multiplayer Game DLC if they are outside. The multiplayer is awesome - have fun! You are not going to meet there often is too complicated for me. But I play multiplayer UC2 occasionally again.

I just beat him last night at the last minute of normal, but do not pay much attention. I'm glad to hear that. I had to play three times in the first two games to reach (Once easy way to enjoy the story, once on Hard to unlock crushing, and finally crushing). Good to know you only have to play twice to complete my work through the trophies. Then I can play on any difficulty I want.

UC3 definitely has spots of the death of more expensive, and then a combination 2, the first spot I noticed was very unbalanced on the cruise. Only got worse from there too! The sad thing is that it is the cheapest type of death that has almost no relation to ability, tend to start with good flanked on all sides with shotgun tards rush you and you die instantly. Also some points when you die, do not store ammunition, a particular pair, I sat back with 9 bullets and the ammunition and long gun, while being surrounded by three snipers + heavy and I run 3-5 with little to no ammo at all to close.