Thread: Should I buy Sonic Generations on PS3, XBOX 360 or PC

Should I buy Sonic Generations on PS3, XBOX 360 or PC

So which one you choose or I can say which one you buy to play this game? I heard that in PC, controls are bit easy and in PS3 and XBOX 360 its difficult to handle. Don’t know anything about this but please if anyone has any idea about this game than please let me know which version is best to buy?

Re: Should I buy Sonic Generations on PS3, XBOX 360 or PC

No. you are wrong. As per me, I think the controls on the 360 or in ps3 will be superior than the PC, except you are more utilized to using keyboard controls. Excluding that, it's the similar game so shouldn't matter.

You can use 360 controllers on PC out of the box, and IIRC PS3 controllers, but I'm not sure if it's compatible. In any case, I recommend the console version if your PC is something less than the recommended settings. Mad Catz I have a similar one, but the wedge for anything besides SKL old games and fighters. If you have a PC capable I would get a cable connection (cheaper than mobile) Xbox 360 controller. That will work with all games, what systems do you have?

I don’t know much about the controls in all versions but as per me, it actually doesn't matter, they are all the similar. PC of course has the edge while it comes to graphics if you have a well-built PC.

I have an Xbox 360 to my laptop; I utilize it all the time. There are games which advantage from a USB controller and a mouse. Anybody who thinks otherwise is so prejudiced against PC or uninformed. And there is a point of having a control console on a computer. Because it is easier to use a console controller in all but a FPS and MMO.

It seems as if they have no idea what you're talking about. The fact that it is a "console" controller is irrelevant. They work like any other USB controller, and can assign the buttons to your liking. Drivers work better than a keyboard / mouse for some games, and vice versa. Try playing a racing game on a keyboard and mouse and then try to play one MMORPG on a controller. I even want the PC version so bad. Running is not just a problem I use a NVIDIA GT 550M, I do not think it quite makes the recommended, but should still run well above the minimum. Then there is the desire that I have for her as soon as possible. So my suggestion is that unless you cannot resist the temptation to do things right away, go for PC.

If you have a computer powerful enough, the PC is totally worth it. The PC version has better graphics. Not for long, but even better. In addition, the PC can always connect the Xbox controller or something and play with that if you do not like the keyboard controls. Personally, I say PC is better. But anything floats your boat is good. While purchasing the game. In addition, the PC edition rates just half the cost of console game, so it will be best for you money is concerned.

I never brought up the argument vs. keyboard controller. I think he understands the benefits of using a player driver. A mouse / kb set really only benefits the RTS and FPS games. The point is moot. Well, the two versions around $ 47. PC now sits at $ 30. I can get an Xbox wireless receiver for about $ 15, so the PC edition cost the similar. Having a wireless receiver for PC would be great. Guys I actually am grateful for advice. I could see if Amazon, Newegg, or vapor having a sale and let me help you decide.

After really thinking about it, I'm going w / the PC version. Is it really necessary to justify the excess hardware I have. Besides you can only connect to my pc with a mini-HDMI to HDMI. These are cheap. I'll pre-order. Prices are still good. Could pick up the 360 version later, if it gets too cheap, so having only one physical copy.