Thread: Which Sonic you choose Modern or Classic in Sonic Generations

Which Sonic you choose Modern or Classic in Sonic Generations

As per me both looks nice, but everyone has their own choice. Somebody likes Modern and somebody likes Classic. I mostly prefer Classic Sonic. Because I like that. Don’t have any reason but I just like that that’s why I pick that one. So what’s your favorite? Which one you choose in this game?

Re: Which Sonic you choose Modern or Classic in Sonic Generations

I like classic because he be reminiscent me of my childhood but I am a man of being modern and don’t mope regarding in the past like many of folk look to, deferentially. I am more than happy for sonic to keep growing and changing.

I love them both, but modern Sonic is now moving (finally in the right direction). At the time of SA2 came out, I loved Sonic look sharper since. He looks kind of classic Sonic the fun in initial comparison. In the generations, he's cute. Classic sonic the higher truth. Anyone who is a fan prefer modern take. And most likely a teenager. God has a modern design terrible, terrible god of the game and the voices of god awful. Current noise killed the sonic series.

Modern, because I feel that his personality, characterization and epicene have improved very adventure games like 1-2, Unleashed and Black Knight. You cannot have a lot of that with a younger Sonic. They did not talk much, and the plots were not well urbanized. And how can anyone hate, but love the other? They are the same person for the good of the trash. There is no way anyone can hate without hating Sonic Classic modern and vice versa, they are the similar person for the sake of decency. But I favor modern because of his character deeper and characterization. Obviously, it is natural to be a little more serious, as he is older.

I think modern was superior performed in generations. Now that I have gotten to play classic for a great while, I am discerned a few flaws, mainly going off ramps occasionally and specific plat forming. It's at a standstill great, but I think modern's gameplay was just superior executed.

I love both styles of play, so I voted for both. However, I think modern Sonic is a bit more addictive, so I'll say that if I had to choose then I would say modern. Do not get me wrong. I could only be 13 but I had a Megadrive and Sonic 1 and 2. Some of my earliest memories - while I was like, 3 or 4 - are of me playing the games, and I remember the first time that Sonic 1 completed all the Chaos Emeralds. Those memories. When I was 6 or 7 I have a PS2 and Sonic Heroes, so also grew up with a bit of a return to "Dreamcast" Sonic.

I grew up with the classics. That's why he liked the classic gameplay. But at the end of all this I must say I like the more modern gameplay. One of the reasons why I might like more modern because the fast pace and speeding was very stimulating experience.